Register Now
AndreiMirfi

What do you do when you are bored from games?

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I tend to go out for a drive, or go to either Walmart or the mall just to window shop. When I burn out on gaming, I usually have to get out of the house for a few hours a day for a few days. Then I'm typically able to get right back into it.

Ok, sounds nice.

I'll take a break. Either I'll play something else on my bucket list or watch gameplay videos. If I'm bored of playing altogether, I'll go and enjoy the fresh air. I could go for a walk, fishing or doing my weekly grocery shopping. 

Edited by Alexander.

But one simple fact. With the exception solely of Jameson, if it doesn't come out of Kentucky or Tennessee, it IS NOT whiskey. If it comes from literally anywhere else it's nothing but dirty water. I live in Missouri which borders both states, and the shit that comes out of this state isn't whiskey. It's best described as puke water. McCormick is fucking gross. And where it's made isn't too far from me. And don't even get me started on that bullshit Southern DIScomfort. It's not southern, and it sure as hell isn't comfortable.