Register Now
DavidJonBoard

Who is waiting with me for Gladiators Manager!??

Hello everyone! 👋 this is my first post on this forum, so please be understanding 😀

Since yesterday I have been watching the series Spartacus: Blood and Sand (I highly recommend it), I was so hooked on this series that I started to look around for some PC games related to this topic. 

I was looking for something more than an arena / character management site and the only interesting production I found is: Gladiators Manager (steam: Link Removed)

At the moment, Steam wishlist, but the game is really interesting. What do you think? 👀

Unfortunately for you, I understand completely. People who come onto the forum with no intention of contributing anything, only to peddle something, are not appreciated. At the very least you could have been honest about it, instead of this "Hello everyone! 👋 this is my first post on this forum, so please be understanding. Look at this game I'm totally not involved with!"  bullshit.

Edited by Shagger

Shagger, it's Your opinion about this and I understand that, because it looks like promotion but it's not 🙂 

I just wanted to share what I found and thought someone would give a different games titles (or series), so we could have a discussion. I don't know many games like this, so that's way I started this topic. 

9 minutes ago, DavidJonBoard said:

Shagger, it's Your opinion about this and I understand that, because it looks like promotion but it's not 🙂 

I just wanted to share what I found and thought someone would give a different games titles (or series), so we could have a discussion. I don't know many games like this, so that's way I started this topic. 

Come on, man! Nobody just joins a gaming forum with no proper introduction then immediately proceed post links to some obscure indie game "they just happened to find" on steam. It just doesn't happen.