Register Now
THawk

Login

29 minutes ago, THawk said:

So far I like this site but sometimes I have to login 3 or 4 times. I'll click a button and it kicks me off. Today I got that when I tried to read unread content. Any idea what might be happening??

Doesn't happen with me, on PC or Android.  Have you got some anti-virus or blocker software that might be interfering?

1 hour ago, THawk said:

So far I like this site but sometimes I have to login 3 or 4 times. I'll click a button and it kicks me off. Today I got that when I tried to read unread content. Any idea what might be happening??

There has not been any restrictions placed on your profile. I have personally not had any of these issues logging into the website, nor have I heard any similar complaints from anyone else. I have to assume that @Crazycrab is right. This is most likely a problem on your end with cookie settings or your browser settings. We at VGR are, of course, more than willing to help, so if you continue to have difficulty please let us know.

On 8/18/2020 at 11:44 AM, DC said:

@THawk, have you tried using a incognito or private window to log in and see if you are experiencing this issue? Also, are you using a VPN service at all? We're not getting other reports of log in issues.

Not doing any of that. It just seems to be how I have Firefox set up. So I'll just use Edge and enjoy this site. Thank to everyone for the ideas.

23 minutes ago, THawk said:

Not doing any of that. It just seems to be how I have Firefox set up. So I'll just use Edge and enjoy this site. Thank to everyone for the ideas.

Well, with that more or less resolved and @THawkhappy enough with the situation, I don't think we need this topic open any more. Be sure to let us know if there are any further troubles. Locking thread.