Register Now
_B_

Which PC games would you recommend?

On 9/14/2020 at 5:55 AM, skyfire said:

People still bother with EA? like FIFA and cricket are just same old copy of games. 

Yea I am going to steer clear from FIFA cause it's no fun anymore. It hasn't been for a while tbh and it's just the same overpriced game every year.

I'd recommend Fortnite and Rocket League. Both are free, courtesy of Epic Games, and enjoyable games, unless you've overplayed them already. There's loads of games you can get to be honest - GTA V is pretty cheap nowadays aswell.

Even the old and remastered AOE games are pretty fun as well. Skyrim and Fallout 4 (the base games are good but the real fun is when they're modded). Warzone is a pretty fun MMOFPS(I just tried out this game the other day and it was fun, I'm not going to lie).

On 11/7/2020 at 8:16 AM, skyfire said:

I heard that the skyrim, elderscrolls and few other older games are getting the remake engines. not sure when those engines are changing. 

Skyrim has already been remastered - it's called the Special Edition and so have many of the other previous Elder Scrolls games. The engines in most games are the same with minor improvements here and there.

Although it'll be tough to select only 10 games. I’d try to give you a top 10 list consisting both individual games and series.

Note: The list is not sorted in any order.

• Dishonored: This game is a gem. A revenge story with supernatural powers given to the protagonist. Good story with awesome game play.
  • Fallout series: Wasteland. Bandits. Zombies. Roaches. Molerats. Deathclaws. Radiation. A post apocalyptic world for you to explore. What else do you need? A must play series.
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: One word for you. Dragons. One of the best RPGs out there. A vast and gorgeous world of exciting possibilities, fascinating places and adventures.
  • Wolfenstein Series: From Wolfenstein 3D to Wolfenstein : The New Order, this game has always given me a weird satisfaction. Killing Nazis with a huge arsenal of weapons is fun. Wolfenstein: The New Order and Return to Castle Wolfenstein are 2 must play titles in the series.
  • Bioshock Series: One of the best stories I’ve played. Spectacular ending of each game in the series. Beautiful world whether it is rapture in Bioshock 1 and 2 or Columbia in Bioshock Infinite and equally good game play too.
  • Assassin’s Creed Series: From Altaïr to Ezio to Edward, this series has some very good titles - AC: Brotherhood and Revelations (The Ezio Saga), AC : I and II (Altaïr’s Duology). Although, AC III and Unity sucked big time but initial games of the series are must play according to me.
  • Batman Arkham Series: Although, I love all the games in Arkham series but Batman : Arkham City is my favorite. You play as dark knight beating the hell out of thugs and fighting some big bosses from Grundy to Ra’s Al Ghul in this game. Other games in the series are also very good. Must play for Batman fans.
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth : Well, i’m a big fan of South Park TV Series but when this game was released i was not sure what type of game will this turn out to be. But, it retained all the things that i love in the series. A bunch of dysfunctional kids in a dysfunctional town.
  • Far Cry series: From Africa to a Pacific Island to Himalayas, this series has not let me down till now. Haven’t played Primal though. Awesome antagonists like Vaas, Pagan Min etc. The world is beautiful, immersive and provide you loads to things to do like crafting, numerous side missions and a whole world to explore. Although the game play feels a bit repetitive in FC 3 and 4 but the game is overall fun.
  • Max Payne Series: Game play is pretty much same for all the three titles. Shoot, Reload, Shoot, graphic novel style cut scene. But some aspects of the game are very enjoyable. The bullet time mechanic, the bullet cam for the last kill. And the story line is very focused and tight from avenging his wife’s death in Max Payne 1 to Rescuing the trophy wife of a real estate mogul in Max Payne 3. This series is a must play.

Apart from these games/series there are some other games/series which are also recommended:

• Mass Effect Series
  • Mafia 2
  • Middle Earth : Shadow of Mordor
  • Age of Empires/Mythology
  • Portal Series
  • Half-Life 2
  • The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt
  • Crysis series
  • Tomb Raider
  • Metro Duology
  • Sniper Elite v2, 3
  • Call of Duty : Black Ops, Modern Warfare
  • Battlefield : Bad Company 2
  • Medal of Honor : Warfighter
  • Spec Ops : The Line
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Splinter Cell Series
  • Metal Gear Solid V : The Phantom Pain

Hope this list helps. #Happy_Gaming

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Skyrim has already been remastered - it's called the Special Edition and so have many of the other previous Elder Scrolls games. The engines in most games are the same with minor improvements here and there.

If I remember it was engine specific update that was listed. not sure have to dig that news now. 

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

If I remember it was engine specific update that was listed. not sure have to dig that news now. 

The Engine in Skyrim SE is Fallout 4's engine which is basically Skyrim's original engine with a few tweaks here and there. It still suffer from the same limitations as the original Skyrim does, has the most of the same exploits and everything else.