Register Now
_B_

Which PC games would you recommend?

Since I have a gaming laptop now and I'm going to be getting an external hard drive which should heavily boost my space up. 

Anyone got some games that they would recommend for me? Steam, Epic Games, stand alone etc.

This question is kind of like presenting someone with a vast field off all the fruit mankind has grown and being asked, "which is best". Without knowing your tastes or exactly what the spec's of your laptop is the assumption I have to make is that absolutely everything is an option, so it's hard to narrow it all down to a recommendation. So I feel I have to know, what do you like? What kind of games to you enjoy or want to explore?

14 minutes ago, Shagger said:

This question is kind of like presenting someone with a vast field off all the fruit mankind has grown and being asked, "which is best". Without knowing your tastes or exactly what the spec's of your laptop is the assumption I have to make is that absolutely everything is an option, so it's hard to narrow it all down to a recommendation. So I feel I have to know, what do you like? What kind of games to you enjoy or want to explore?

Honestly, I left it quite open because I just wanted to look at some games within the vast ranges (any to be honest). However, I play FPS games, MOBA strategy games (like League of Legends) and some action-adventure (GTA 5). I also used to play racing games quite a bit (would like to hear some of these actually).

I would always recommend mod supported RPG's on PC, like Bethesda games and The Witcher series. With mods these games are always better on PC (Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, etc). However, that's not exactly what you listed, and since I myself am not a big MOBA fan, I'd suggest from the Action-Adventure category the more recent Tomb Raider games and I would recommend Horizon Zero Dawn now it's on PC, but the port has some trouble atm so it's better to wait for a few patches.

Edited by Shagger

1 hour ago, _B_ said:

Since I have a gaming laptop now and I'm going to be getting an external hard drive which should heavily boost my space up. 

Anyone got some games that they would recommend for me? Steam, Epic Games, stand alone etc.

I wouldn't recommend trying to load your games from an external drive.  The load times will be slow and files can easily become corrupted if there is s connection issue.

6 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I wouldn't recommend trying to load your games from an external drive.  The load times will be slow and files can easily become corrupted if there is s connection issue.

+1 on that. Outside of some possibly small games, don't use an external drives for videogames.

But if you haven't played Divinity 2: Original Sin, play it. That's an absolute banger of a game.

Without knowing which genres or niches, I cannot narrow your question down. I would need to know your PC specifications to ensure that the game's minimum system requirements meet the specs of the computer. I wouldn't be able to recommend any video games until you provide me with this information. 

I'd recommend the SMITE, and the Vainglory if you are into the MOBA. And knowing that you already play the League of Legends. I think you can find a lot of chinese MOBA games out there. But depends on what type of franchise you'd like to follow, game suggestions may vary. 

Thanks for the replies. I don't exactly have a niche and am open to trying new stuff out. I usually claim the Epic Games free releases they do every week which should give me a wide enough range to explore.

On 8/16/2020 at 3:42 PM, _B_ said:

Heres a quick recommendation list.

Dusk

Roller coaster tycoon 2

Hat in time

Warcarft 3

Daiblo 2

On 8/26/2020 at 12:47 PM, JackO said:

I like racing and sports games and my recommended games are:

• Fifa 2019
  • F1 Racing 2002
  • Need for Speed Heat
  • Grand Theft Auto v
    • Cricket 2005

People still bother with EA? like FIFA and cricket are just same old copy of games.