Register Now
Redschyte

Dead cells

On 8/17/2020 at 5:17 PM, Redschyte said:

Dead Cells Well have you ever play dead cells? Its not just the usual rpg, this game make you addicted and want more everytime you died.

https://youtu.be/KrpP67DLTWg

It looks like something that's going to be an interesting play. Although the graphics doesn't look so good but the gameplay seem to be cool. 

13 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I too hadn't tried or even heard of that earlier. The name sounded familiar to Dead space so I thought it would be something like that only. But I found that it's a kid's game. I used to play such games on my Symbian phone. Lol 😄. I don't play them anymore.

Seriously - I was like did he make a mistake when I saw the time initially thinking it was supposed to Dead Space till I checked out the link. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - I was like did he make a mistake when I saw the time initially thinking it was supposed to Dead Space till I checked out the link. 

I don't think so. Different people have different taste. Some people do like such games. I used to like it when I was kid, but after playing AAA games, now I don't really have a look into these. Specially, kids play these games. 

11 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I don't think so. Different people have different taste. Some people do like such games. I used to like it when I was kid, but after playing AAA games, now I don't really have a look into these. Specially, kids play these games. 

Of course yes, there is no way you would expect all to have same gaming preferences with same games. It's definitely bound to differ. 

On 9/22/2021 at 10:40 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, the collective experience here will always bring different game suggestions, and we learn about new and interesting games and not being stuck only on our own options. 

Yeah - it's actually one of the biggest benefits of being a member in VGR. You will get to learn about video games that you can't ever dream of finding out on your own. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

VGR is a wonderful forum for gaming ever since I came here, I've loved the discussions here, and I'm eager to learn more from others, and also share ideas as well about gaming. 

Yeah - it's part of the very essence of the community where everyone work towards learning from one another and eliminate the toxicity most gaming communities are filled with. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's part of the very essence of the community where everyone work towards learning from one another and eliminate the toxicity most gaming communities are filled with. 

Here at VGR have seen quite some members response, and I've learned that we aren't having such kind of toxic gamers here, the respect is shown here, that's one of the reasons will the forum will keep growing. 

On 9/24/2021 at 8:50 PM, Justin11 said:

Here at VGR have seen quite some members response, and I've learned that we aren't having such kind of toxic gamers here, the respect is shown here, that's one of the reasons will the forum will keep growing. 

When you know that a gaming community is a healthy one would be how they react and handle misunderstanding amongst themselves. 

I feel like the best part of this is the realism of the character/player development. He steps out and immediately dies. His next try he's a bit more confident and he has a bigger weapon but still dies. You see him progressively get more skilled. It's something I like to see. Not what I play though 

26 minutes ago, Empire said:

I feel like the best part of this is the realism of the character/player development. He steps out and immediately dies. His next try he's a bit more confident and he has a bigger weapon but still dies. You see him progressively get more skilled. It's something I like to see. Not what I play though 

Yeah - when it comes to upgrades, it's definitely not going to be cool to have everything upgraded at once, it's definitely going to make the game to be way too easy and boring.