Register Now
Zak

Playstation 5 exclusives

Has anyone seen a list of exclusive playstation 5 games yet? I know Microsoft have released there exclusive launch titles and they do look good. I've always been a Playstation gamer and never owned an Xbox but S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2, State of Decay 3 and Halo Infinite are tempting me away from the Sony machine. 

What has the Playstation 5 got coming out to tempt me back?

Not counting timed exclusives or titles that are also coming PS4, this is what has been announced so far:

Astro’s Playroom

Demon’s Souls Remake

Destruction AllStars

Gran Turismo 7

Horizon Forbidden West

Project Athia (working title)

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Returnal

Sackboy: A Big Adventure

Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Stray

Edited by Crazycrab

It seems like I gotta make a few edits here...

On 8/17/2020 at 6:43 PM, Crazycrab said:

Not counting timed exclusives or titles that are also coming PS4, this is what has been announced so far:

Astro’s Playroom

Demon’s Souls Remake

Destruction AllStars

Gran Turismo 7

Horizon Forbidden West

Returnal

Stray

It's got to be said that The PS5 exclusive line up is looking weaker and weaker by the minute.  The two biggest draws as far as I'm concerned (Horizon Forbidden West and Spider-Man: Miles Morales) have since been announced to be coming to PS4 as well.  The only other game that got my attention, Project Athia, won't come out for years and seems to at least be coming out for PC as well.

Edited by Crazycrab

15 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

It seems like I gotta make a few edits here...

It's got to be said that The PS5 exclusive line up is looking weaker and weaker by the minute.  The two biggest draws as far as I'm concerned (Horizon Forbidden West and Spider-Man: Miles Morales) have since been announced to be coming to PS4 as well.  The only other game that got my attention, Project Athia, won't come out for years and seems to at least be coming out for PC as well.

Oh wow, I didn't know the new Spider-Man was coming to the PS4. That kind of defeats the purpose. Why launch a game for an older gen console when you're trying to sell a new console? Makes no sense to me. Especially with some games going to PC. 

I really have a feeling this generation we're not going to have to buy these upgraded machines. I think games will continue to come out for both the PS4 and Xbox One. They will just be not as pretty as the new gen consoles. 

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

Isn't GoW a PS exclusive? Does anyone have any info as to whether PS is going to release one for the PS5?

There's no information about a release date or anything yet but God of War: Ragnarok, a follow up to the 2018 God of War is coming to PS5.

Edited by Crazycrab

On 8/17/2020 at 6:43 PM, Crazycrab said:

Astro’s Playroom

Demon’s Souls Remake

Destruction AllStars

Gran Turismo 7

Horizon Forbidden West

Returnal

Stray

I'm actually yet to get Playstation 5 yet and when I do, you see that game "Gran Turismo 7", I'm never missing out playing it on PS5. 

On 9/30/2020 at 9:26 AM, skyfire said:

I am seeing new games added to such list each week literally. I think we have to wait till the PS 5 launch because that way we can see even more new games would be in pipeline. 

It's all about the marketing strategy to sell the console quickly but in the end most of these games will be ported to other gaming platforms.