Register Now
Zak

One game you never played and really, really, wished you did?

We all have a game which either escaped notice at point of release or that we never got around to playing despite it being hugely popular. 

Mine is Star Craft 2. As a massive RTS fan its inconceivable that I missed this huge title when it was released. I always meant to give it a blast but never got around to it. Newer titles always tempted me away from it. 

Which game have you never played but really, really, wished that you did?

One game I wished I had played was Mario Kart Tour on the mobile. I guess I could still download the application, but it used to be extremely popular when it first came out. I do not know if I would struggle to find opponents now that it is not as relevant. But I do know many of my friends used to play it and I wanted to join them in playing, but I was too engrossed in another game and my studies at that time. Maybe there will be other times to try it.

I was always curious about Lolipop Chainsaw.  I never got it on PS3 and it's never been re-released on curren't gen or PC.

32 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Skyrim, but does it compare to Witcher 3? 

If you enjoyed Witcher 3 then you'll almost certainly enjoy Skyrim as well.  They are similar but have different qualities that I personally don’t think makes either one is better than the other, just different.

For example, in Skyrim you play as your own created character but In Witcher 3 you play as a pre-written one.  That means Witcher 3 is less of a sandbox and it won’t allow you to do anything that Geralt wouldn't do, like run around beating up and murdering his potential clients. Whereas in Skyrim you can pretty do whatever you want.  With that being said Witcher does have better (and for more mature) storytelling IMO and a lot fewer bugs to deal with.

It's not really one specific but many of the games on the original PlayStation when they came out.  At the time my household could only afford to support one console and went with the Nintendo 64.  I don't think we made the wrong choice since the N64 had better multiplayer options so that I and my brothers could play together but I have to admit I was a bit a fanboy and was dismissive of many of the games that came out on PlayStation.  So I never got to play games like Final Fantasy VII-IX, Metal Gear Solid and Castlevania Symphony of the Night.  I have played some of them years later of course but it's not the same.

GTA San Andreas. I've watched friends play it and heard great things about the game but I never had the game for myself and at the time it was popular I was really young so I couldn't get it for myself either. I might buy it one day but I'm used to really high graphics so I don't know if I will be able to enjoy a game with graphics much lower than my usual standard.

God of war and mortal Kombat series, i unfortunately lost my PS2 before giving them a try, and also it's just so bad  to have these great titles as consoles exclusives but not on PC :(, i wanted to try them on the emulator, but omg, the PS2 emulator on PC is so unstable and so unoptimized...

On 1/1/2021 at 5:51 PM, Patrik said:

God of war and mortal Kombat series, i unfortunately lost my PS2 before giving them a try, and also it's just so bad  to have these great titles as consoles exclusives but not on PC :(, i wanted to try them on the emulator, but omg, the PS2 emulator on PC is so unstable and so unoptimized...

I know it depends on the game and all but I did play FFXII on the PCX-2 emulator a few years ago (before new Zodiac versions came out) and it was stable.