Register Now
StaceyPowers

Anyone else here skipping a generation?

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I play Konami PES series more than EA FIFA series. I've missed  generations of the both series about three generations. I can simply buy one and play for 1-3 years before buying another via my PS3 console. 

For FIFA games series, I missed a couple of them but the FIFA 15 is my favorite among all they made so far till date. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I play Konami PES series more than EA FIFA series. I've missed  generations of the both series about three generations. I can simply buy one and play for 1-3 years before buying another via my PS3 console. 

Konami has screwed up PES - it's now called eFootball and is a F2P microtransaction ridden mess of a game. I can't believe I'm saying this but Fifa is now the better game by default.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Konami has screwed up PES - it's now called eFootball and is a F2P microtransaction ridden mess of a game. I can't believe I'm saying this but Fifa is now the better game by default.

There is either FIFA or PES, there are no other games in this sports football section. Frankly I never like PES more than FIFA, as gameplay of FIFA is more realistic than PES. But in recent times the quality of gaming in both these games have gone down.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Microtransaction is one of the biggest killers of games but game companies are blind to it yet. 

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's sad to hear that, thanks for the info that Konami have rebranded their name to eFootball. I wasn't aware of the game cos I'm still battling with old version, which is PES 17. 

On 9/25/2021 at 2:38 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Konami has ruined their fine development with access demands of money. Had it been that, they sticker to their old rules, and sell CD games annually than the auto renew option it could've been better. Now EA FIFA is stretching it by higher margin, when it comes to the best. 

Yeah - it's actually why FIFA is what it is today when it comes to making football or soccer games because they have fully monopolized the franchise now. 

On 9/27/2021 at 10:02 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually why FIFA is what it is today when it comes to making football or soccer games because they have fully monopolized the franchise now. 

Yes, their is no competition anymore between FIFA and PES, because it's a one horse race, PES have dropped down after abysmal policy. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

I am still stuck with old PES 17 due to the fact I'm using an old console (PS3). Konami is more focused on PS4, PS5 gameplay neglecting PS3 because it's running on an ignite engine which isn't a new gen console anymore. An upgrade of console is what I really need to jump to the new gen edition of PES. 

On 9/28/2021 at 6:50 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, their is no competition anymore between FIFA and PES, because it's a one horse race, PES have dropped down after abysmal policy. 

Yeah - it's actually the abysmal policy by PES that put them in the mess they are in today but before that, they aren't a push over to FIFA.