Register Now
StaceyPowers

Anyone else here skipping a generation?

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually the abysmal policy by PES that put them in the mess they are in today but before that, they aren't a push over to FIFA. 

That's bizarre in there for PES and EA FIFA for making bad policies that isn't encouraging fans to keep up with such spending spree to acquire the games when nothing tangible is found. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's bizarre in there for PES and EA FIFA for making bad policies that isn't encouraging fans to keep up with such spending spree to acquire the games when nothing tangible is found. 

Yeah - if they had maintained a realistic policy with their dollars 💵 chasing, it's not going to end up how it did for them (PES). 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - if they had maintained a realistic policy with their dollars 💵 chasing, it's not going to end up how it did for them (PES). 

Yes, it could've been something tangible for them this day, bit they ruined things on their own simply because they put money first. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's why I still prefer FIFA over PES. From last couple of updates I know FIFA really disappointing The gamers, but still I prefer it over PES. Actually the gameplay of it which I don't like at all. Moreover the graphics and not realistic.

On 10/2/2021 at 5:35 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I love the two games, but since PES brought in new way of extorting money from gamers I stopped loving them, moved my passion for only FIFA soccer when it comes to soccer game series. 

We're all forced to accept Fifa as the superior game and it's a shame because PES always brought innovative features with every release.

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

At this point I'm simply stuck on the older versions of PES or FIFA cos I'm fade up with the backward trend which has made users to lash out their frustrations in such decision making undertaking by EA and Konami. 

Same here, I only play PES 2019 and earlier.

On 8/18/2020 at 3:05 PM, StaceyPowers said:

I’m going to be jumping straight from PS3 to PS5, having never purchased a PS4 (but I am looking forward to hopefully catching up on a lot of the PS4 games I missed through backwards compatibility).

Anyone else here skipping a generation on the way to PS5 or Xbox Series X?

At this rate I may skip the PS5. I may have to wait until retirement to truly get back into gaming. In the mean time I'm still having fun with my Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

We're all forced to accept Fifa as the superior game and it's a shame because PES always brought innovative features with every release.

Don't you wanna upgrade to newer editing of the game? 

23 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Let's see what others will comment on the recently developed FIFA 22, if it will be an improved one or not..

23 hours ago, Sharon said:

At this rate I may skip the PS5. I may have to wait until retirement to truly get back into gaming. In the mean time I'm still having fun with my Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.

The Switch isn't outdated as yet so you can definitely enjoy it for a good 3-5 years before probably needing an upgrade.

On 10/2/2021 at 12:51 PM, Razor1911 said:

That's why I still prefer FIFA over PES. From last couple of updates I know FIFA really disappointing The gamers, but still I prefer it over PES. Actually the gameplay of it which I don't like at all. Moreover the graphics and not realistic.

Yeah, in as much as FIFA is crap altogether too, they are far more better and above PES. Their game graphics and everything is great more than PES. 

On 10/6/2021 at 1:58 AM, killamch89 said:

The problem is that after PES 2019 it was rebranded to eFootball which is a F2p game with lots of microtransactions.

I understand how its working now with PES which is very much bizarre when I am asked. PES is looking more of a shawdow with their recent editions from their previous editions. 

On 10/6/2021 at 1:58 AM, killamch89 said:

The problem is that after PES 2019 it was rebranded to eFootball which is a F2p game with lots of microtransactions.

Microtransactions is what killed both PES and the so called eFootball they changed it to and it's never going to recover from it.