Register Now
skyfire

Hades for Nintendo Switch

I tried to find it, and it wasn't anywhere in the eShop. I'm confused from what you said. Is it released yet, or coming soon? You said announcement trailer, then mentioned after you get a few minutes of gameplay. But even in a search for the name of the game it didn't come up, whereas it should have even if it hasn't been released yet.

3 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I tried to find it, and it wasn't anywhere in the eShop. I'm confused from what you said. Is it released yet, or coming soon? You said announcement trailer, then mentioned after you get a few minutes of gameplay. But even in a search for the name of the game it didn't come up, whereas it should have even if it hasn't been released yet.

According to VGC, the game will be released on the Switch when the game exists early access on PC, but there's no actual release date yet. Estimated for a rather vague "Fall of 2020".

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Currently it is in announcement and early access phase, I'll update the gameplay part once there is early access gameplays that will be released soon. Game is expected to be released this fall.