Register Now
skyfire

Raji: An Ancient Epic

This looks great, but the games release date and apparent "times exclusivity" on Switch is a little confusing. On Nintendo Switch, the release date is August 18nth (so, it's out), but a Steam listing indicates "Q3 2020" and September 2020 is floating around as well. What's the point in securing timed exclusivity for only a few weeks? Whatever, I'll maybe give this on a go when it's out on PC.

Edited by Shagger

33 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Nintendo has recently announced new action adventure game named Raji: An Ancient Epic. 

The trailer you can check out below. 

The game is meant to be released on Switch and Switch lite. 

I hope there is an FOV/zoom controll or somthing because i really don't like how far away the camera is.  It seems that there are some larger bosses and what not but for the most past it's just wasting a lot of screen real estate which might be an bigger problem on the switch.

On 7/28/2021 at 7:39 AM, skyfire said:

I recently learned that the game is from the Indian developer. And he kind of sold a lot of his assets to release this game. 

This year the game got an upgrade with enhanced edition release. 

Wow, this looks definitely better in my opinion. Having to sell his other assets to push the game definitely means a lot to him.