Register Now
Redschyte

Mystery game

Walking away from electronic videos, I always enjoy an old fashioned game of Chess. I can play this puzzle for hours on end, and time will fly every time. Competing against family and friends allows me to prove my strategic and mental ability to them. 

Edited by Alexander.

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, though it's more of a puzzle-solving game than an atmospheric mystery game.

The Wolf Among Us felt great but it was also my first telltale game so it might be shrouded in bias because of that.

On 8/20/2020 at 10:20 AM, Redschyte said:

Well do you love mystery and some puzzle games? I think this games fits you, it called Tiny Room Stories: Town Mystery, not convince yet?

Here is my 11 minutes experience of this game, maybe you will loved it.

TOWN MYSTERY

I'm digging the art style, and it looks like a lot of fun as well. 

On 8/26/2020 at 11:37 PM, Family sedan said:

Do Carmen San Diego games count?

I'd say so. Her games have always been about mystery and puzzles and all that good stuff. I'd add horror games to the list, as they tend to have some mystery strewn in. 

On 8/22/2020 at 7:19 AM, AndreiMirfi said:

I had this Facebook game called Criminal Case. Played it for 2 years, the game is epic.

Yeah, there so many of such games like Criminal Case that are available on Android devices. To be honest, Criminal Case is definitely an interesting mystery solving case game.