Register Now
Redschyte

Mystery game

On 8/22/2020 at 11:41 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah criminal case was fun and also there were a lot of clue based games on facebook which were fun as well. 

Yeah - criminal case was really captivating for my sister back then playing on Android. I did played it a few times but moved on. 

On 9/30/2021 at 1:24 AM, Justin11 said:

I can't remember the last time I played chess, I am deeply into action games, adventure, sports that is mainly of real world games. 

I played chess in real life a few times and I actually find it very interesting. I'd be open to playing it again. 

On 10/1/2021 at 9:12 AM, Heatman said:

I played chess in real life a few times and I actually find it very interesting. I'd be open to playing it again. 

I can't even remember when last I played the game chess in real life and in virtual reality game. Reason why it is like that, I don't like it. 

On 10/3/2021 at 1:56 AM, Head_Hunter said:

That's some persons best ever games, I played it via offline mode, I never bought a video game of chess before, because it doesn't tickle my attention much. 

Personally, I'm not sure if I would ever be open to playing chess games online. It's more classic when you play IRL. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I'm not sure if I would ever be open to playing chess games online. It's more classic when you play IRL. 

You should follow exactly what you love and not what others detect for you. No one can change the fact I don't like chess, I simply love soccer, racing more. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

You should follow exactly what you love and not what others detect for you. No one can change the fact I don't like chess, I simply love soccer, racing more. 

That is one of the key elements to a happy life - do what you love. Not what others love.

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah - it's actually how it's supposed to be with what one loves. At first, I think that I never liked playing chess, till I started hanging out with those who played often and I picked interest in it. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually how it's supposed to be with what one loves. At first, I think that I never liked playing chess, till I started hanging out with those who played often and I picked interest in it. 

Some times its like that. Our love ones, peers can simply be the turning point in our lives liking what we never developed interest on. 

On 10/8/2021 at 1:45 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Some times its like that. Our love ones, peers can simply be the turning point in our lives liking what we never developed interest on. 

Yeah - after I picked up the interest in chess, I got Chess Ultra for my PS4 and I have been playing it ever since. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - after I picked up the interest in chess, I got Chess Ultra for my PS4 and I have been playing it ever since. 

You're simply a chess lover and a super - fan. I never found appetite playing chess offline and online. You should continue making yourself happy with chess.