Register Now
Redschyte

Mystery game

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're simply a chess lover and a super - fan. I never found appetite playing chess offline and online. You should continue making yourself happy with chess. 

I learnt playing with my father who's very old now, so it got more interesting for me growing up playing it both offline and online. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I learnt playing with my father who's very old now, so it got more interesting for me growing up playing it both offline and online. 

That's tremendous that you copied from your father and now the passion is still running in you. Such drive can last a lifetime cos you learned from a parent. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's tremendous that you copied from your father and now the passion is still running in you. Such drive can last a lifetime cos you learned from a parent. 

Just like they do in the streets of New York playing chess was exactly how I learnt to play with my father. He's still very good at it as it's the only game he can play now. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Just like they do in the streets of New York playing chess was exactly how I learnt to play with my father. He's still very good at it as it's the only game he can play now. 

It means you and your dad played on the streets too? Chess isn't stressful that's why your father is capable of playing it, since it isn't requiring too much strength. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

That was a very good game then and for the fact that you can play with friends online through Facebook makes it all better. 

If you are ever used to playing games on smartphone, there is no way you wouldn't be familiar with the game Criminal Case. 

13 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If you are ever used to playing games on smartphone, there is no way you wouldn't be familiar with the game Criminal Case. 

I never ever heard of this game. Is that a mobile game? At this moment, I am playing Mir 4 on my Android phone. This game is superb in graphics and gameplay is awesome. You can also earn coins which you can exchange for real money. 

43 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I never ever heard of this game. Is that a mobile game? At this moment, I am playing Mir 4 on my Android phone. This game is superb in graphics and gameplay is awesome. You can also earn coins which you can exchange for real money. 

Yes, it's a mobile based video game. I'm not sure if it's available on PS consoles or not because I never check it out. I have seen MIR4's trailer and it's lit. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That will simply be a mobile phone or PC gaming. I never heard about that game via the consoles. I'll check if their is any available on consoles .

Please do, and give me your feedback. Although, I might not be getting it but it's just for the knowledge in case anything changes in the future. 

On 10/26/2021 at 1:01 AM, Justin11 said:

That will simply be a mobile phone or PC gaming. I never heard about that game via the consoles. I'll check if their is any available on consoles .

I would prefer to play the game on PC than on mobile. If it's possible to mod the game, I'd do that as well. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would prefer to play the game on PC than on mobile. If it's possible to mod the game, I'd do that as well. 

I simply checked out, it's an Android and Windows PC compatible video game developed by steam. The cover of the game is making me believe that, it will surely be a top game. 

On 10/26/2021 at 11:48 PM, Boblee said:

I have seen the game MIR 4 and its trailer as well as full gameplay and have come to the conclusion that it's a game that I'd like to play if it's available on PC or PS games. 

Personally, I don't really know but I think that the game MIR 4 is going to be more interesting as movie than video game.