Register Now
skyfire

Minecraft Jurassic World DLC

I never thought Minecraft would go through the movies, comics route for the popularity but that part is finally here with addition of dinosaur and jurassic world. 

There are total 60 plus jurassic world dinos included in it. 

Trailer from official xbox channel is here. 

I love playing Minecraft and watching the film Jurassic Park. It's one of the best movies I've ever watched. The animation in the trailer is breath-taking, I can't wait to play this DLC that Microsoft and Mojang are offering. 

Edited by Alexander.

Minecraft was the 1st PC game that I really got into. It's certainly exciting to see them offering DLC related to movies, and especially Jurassic World. I actually bought this DLC and have a lot of fun training the dragons. I think the greatest thing MC has ever done was offer gameplay on consoles just because of the extraordinary graphics.

Edited by Wolves

I dunno. Ever since Microsoft bought the IP Minecraft has shifted from the unexpectedly smart kid in class that beat everyone on the test to the kid drawing penises on the chalkboard. Just doing do anything for attention and would sell their soul for it. It's not like these games are bad, just desperate and shameless.

20 hours ago, Alexander. said:

I love playing Minecraft and watching the film Jurassic Park. It's one of the best movies I've ever watched. The animation in the trailer is breath-taking, I can't wait to play this DLC that Microsoft and Mojang are offering. 

Yes I assume this could become a thing in near future like making new movies getting their DLC added to the game and also creates hype for the game.