Register Now
Shagger

Black Myth: Wukong, a new Chinese Action Adventure RPG

The new gameplay trailer looks great. The game's combat system is going to full of fun playing. As for the game still being delayed, they can take all the time they need in my opinion as long as the game comes out good and not a bug mess and the rest of crap that's going to make it unplayable. 

It having a bestiary for the monsters you fight is nice. I wish that was standard in RPG’s so you can understand the background at leisure(instead of forced or partial exposition why it’s there).

Favorite two parts here are using the extending staff to avoid the root blast(nice way to make fights have a puzzle element) and the weird creature form at 6:22 which with the more comical music shift helped break up the string of battles.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

Glad I'm not  the only one who thinks this game has been taking too long to release already.

New trailers are released daily and my curiosity is already to the roof I just want the game to released.

What?  First of all all the trailers are not coming out "daily".  Their's been maybe 3 or 4 spread over the past couple of years which is not excessive at all.  Secondly their initial aim for release (not even an official date) was 2023, which hasn't happened yet.  There has been no official delays.

People seem to be displaying an obscene lack of patience with this game.  This is a independent studio of about 40 people making a game of AAA+ quality during the pandemic in China where the rules are (still) incredibly strict.  Give them some fucking time!  If this were delayed two years I wouldn't feel right to complain.

Edited by Crazycrab

On 8/20/2022 at 4:23 PM, Shagger said:

It's been a while, but a new gameplay trailer has dropped for Black Myth: Wukong. It still looks very promising, even if this is taking a long time to come out.

Yeah it is taking quite a while for them. Hope they finish it soon. But then again I hope they don't rush it either. Sounds like they're giving them all the time they need to make this game. I hope they use all they can to make the best game they can make. 

12 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

What?  First of all all the trailers are not coming out "daily".  Their's been maybe 3 or 4 spread over the past couple of years which is not excessive at all.  Secondly their initial aim for release (not even an official date) was 2023, which hasn't happened yet.  There has been no official delays.

People seem to be displaying an obscene lack of patience with this game.  This is a independent studio of about 40 people making a game of AAA+ quality during the pandemic in China where the rules are (still) incredibly strict.  Give them some fucking time!  If this were delayed two years I wouldn't feel right to complain.

This is exactly the problem we have to deal with personally because at one point or another, we display it and in the end we are still going to be the one's nagging our heads off about it. 

It's the same part of us that's going to say game's delayed too long and when the game's are rushed, it comes out bad. The same part of us would still criticise the same game companies for rushing and releasing games that are so buggy and useless. We are part of our problems!!