Register Now
skyfire

Legends of Runeterra

On 8/21/2020 at 10:17 AM, skyfire said:

If you are into card game and want to make use of the league of legends champions for card game rounds, then this is the game you may find interesting. 

Game is out there for both mobile and the Windows too. 

For the fact that it's available on mobile devices (Android) is one of the reasons it sold well at its early stages of release. 

The visuals are amazing and I thought it was new medieval game then I thought it was something to do with league of legends like a new character or something but I got got tricked twice by a card game.

That trailer is criminal. It wholly misrepresents the king of game that this is. If it wasn't for @skyfire mentioning it, I wouldn't have known this was a card game. You wanna know what this game really looks like like?

I'm not saying it's a bad game, but obviously Riot were not confident about it otherwise that trailer would have represented the game for what it is. 

EDIT: Also after digging a bit, I found that that rewards aren't randomised, so no lootboxes, but better cards can still be purchased with real money, so it's pay-to-win. Yeah, fuck this game.

Edited by Shagger

On 12/31/2020 at 1:49 PM, Peterlight said:

Superb, I think am in love with the game already. I think the game should be out already. I can't wait to get my hands dirty.

It looks more like a video game and not mobile 

It's equality fantastic on mobile devices as well because it's built for both ends users satisfaction. I know this because I play it on mobile.