Register Now
Zro

ATTACK ON TITAN 2 Full Game

On 8/22/2020 at 7:32 AM, Zro said:

I got the first game this Christmas and I finished it in 12 hours well for the season one story.

From what I heard about the game, it pretty seems to be very easy to complete and having you say that you had it finished in 12 hours seems to support that assessment. 

On 8/22/2020 at 1:32 AM, Zro said:

I got the first game this Christmas and I finished it in 12 hours well for the season one story.

I never even knew an Attack On Titan game existed. I'm a massive fan of the series barring it's controversial ending but the checking the reviews, they said the game was really easy.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I never even knew an Attack On Titan game existed. I'm a massive fan of the series barring it's controversial ending but the checking the reviews, they said the game was really easy.

Yeah - it was actually the same thing which I found out in the course of checking out reviews and some playthrough of the game on YouTube. 

On 9/17/2021 at 6:46 AM, killamch89 said:

Yeah same here. I am a big fan of this anime series. But didn't knew that it has a game version also. But, I prefer not to play the games story of which I already know. Better try my luck in any other games which provides some adventure and surprises. 😋

13 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah same here. I am a big fan of this anime series. But didn't knew that it has a game version also. But, I prefer not to play the games story of which I already know. Better try my luck in any other games which provides some adventure and surprises. 😋

Well it doesn't exactly cover Eren getting all the Titan Powers or the ending so you could still play it and have a great time. The combat is a bit iffy in my opinion...

27 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

With your explanation around attack of the Titans it seems the game is easy. Finishing the game levels in season one under 12 hours shows how easy it is for you. 

For open world games 12 hours would be pathetic of course and for online games it's pretty much infinite/as long as you can be bothered. For a single player, linear, mission by mission based designed game 10 - 12 hours is fairly substantial.  Most games like that are around 6 to 8 hours for a single playthrough.  The Last of Us is about 12 hours and I certainly wouldn't describe that game as short or easy!

Edited by Crazycrab

32 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

For open world games 12 hours would be pathetic of course and for online games it's pretty much infinite/as long as you can be bothered. For a single player, linear, mission by mission based designed game 10 - 12 hours is fairly substantial.  Most games like that are around 6 to 8 hours for a single playthrough.  The Last of Us is about 12 hours and I certainly wouldn't describe that game as short or easy!

Yeah, some online games are pretty much easier accomplishing, while some are hard. It simply depends on the you choose base on its missions. If it's an adventure games you'll spend more time on them accomplishing it's full season. I've been playing God hand for three years the last antagonist is very hard to defeat. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, some online games are pretty much easier accomplishing, while some are hard. It simply depends on the you choose base on its missions. If it's an adventure games you'll spend more time on them accomplishing it's full season. I've been playing God hand for three years the last antagonist is very hard to defeat. 

Exactly. As @Crazycrabmentioned, open world games requires lots of time to complete. You need to time to explore the surroundings and environments. Where as, games having linear missions after missions, takes less time to complete. Still, I think 12 hours is insanely short period for completing any game. 😆

11 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

😂😂😂, 12 hours it's pretty short for me to rack up every game levels especially on higher console games like Xbox one, PS4, 5 and switch etc. I believe the open world game the poster is talking about is as easy as the fallouts, saints row etc, Lol. 

You mean the poster of Attack on titan? Well, that is not an open world game. That's may be the reason why someone could easily complete the game. But if given me the game, I would have taken almost a week for that. I don't play games just for the sake of completing it. 😆

4 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

You mean the poster of Attack on titan? Well, that is not an open world game. That's may be the reason why someone could easily complete the game. But if given me the game, I would have taken almost a week for that. I don't play games just for the sake of completing it. 😆

Yes I mean op, I don't think it's an open game world, maybe he played some kind of ping pong games, lol, that made him completing the levels easily. I am with you, when I'm playing I take my time to enjoy the game take derivative for it. And not just for racking up levels without satisfaction.