Register Now
Zro

ATTACK ON TITAN 2 Full Game

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes I mean op, I don't think it's an open game world, maybe he played some kind of ping pong games, lol, that made him completing the levels easily. I am with you, when I'm playing I take my time to enjoy the game take derivative for it. And not just for racking up levels without satisfaction. 

I remember, I once a huge fan of Prince of Persia. The gameplay was so amazing that I finished the whole game within 2 days. But after that, I didn't felt satisfied. I then understood that joy is not in completing a game that fast, but to enjoy the environment of the game and live with that.😊

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

😂😂😂, 12 hours it's pretty short for me to rack up every game levels especially on higher console games like Xbox one, PS4, 5 and switch etc. I believe the open world game the poster is talking about is as easy as the fallouts, saints row etc, Lol. 

Seriously - It's actually too short for such kind of game. It literally means that you won't have much hard task to do in the game to have it completed. 

9 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I remember, I once a huge fan of Prince of Persia. The gameplay was so amazing that I finished the whole game within 2 days. But after that, I didn't felt satisfied. I then understood that joy is not in completing a game that fast, but to enjoy the environment of the game and live with that.😊

Yes, the joy isn't in completing a game faster, their is joy when you gradually rack up more levels. Such makes the player digest the gameplay and experience the game amazing features and graphics. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - It's actually too short for such kind of game. It literally means that you won't have much hard task to do in the game to have it completed. 

For the user to complete the game within short time interval means the game is an easy game. Even in arcade, bounce, Sudoku, cheese etc, it isn't easy like that to compete all levels with in short duration of time. 

36 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

For the user to complete the game within short time interval means the game is an easy game. Even in arcade, bounce, Sudoku, cheese etc, it isn't easy like that to compete all levels with in short duration of time. 

Yeah, that totally sucks for me with any kind of game that didn't offer up any kind of serious challenge. I'd dump it in a heartbeat. 

59 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I measure quality of a game based of how good the experience was, not just on how hard or how long it to me to complete.  Take games like Journey or Flower for example.  There's no real challenge and a typical play through is about an hour, but they still offer a great experience.

Even if challenge and length were the only things that mattered I still don't understand why you think 12 hours is short for a linear game, it REALLY isn't.  Outside of some JRPGS like Final Fantasy X I genuinely can't think of many games with a linear single player campaign that are much longer than that.  There's a couple of Resident Evil's, Metal Gear Solid 4, Uncharted 4, The Last of Us Part II and the infamously awful Ride to Hell Retribution (proof the length is definitely NOT a staple of quality).  I'm sure there's more than that but that's all I can of at the top of my head.

How long do you expect these types of games to be in order to be acceptable?  15 hours?... 20 hours?... At the 30 hour mark there's some open world games that aren't that long!  I really don't where your coming from here.

Edited by Crazycrab

On 8/22/2020 at 7:32 AM, Zro said:

I got the first game this Christmas and I finished it in 12 hours well for the season one story.

The giants doesn't seem to be putting up a good challenge in the fight. More like they are just standing there waiting to be killed. 

2 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I measure quality of a game based of how good the experience was, not just on how hard or how long it to me to complete.  Take games like Journey or Flower for example.  There's no real challenge and a typical play through is about an hour, but they still offer a great experience.

Even if challenge and length were the only things that mattered I still don't understand why you think 12 hours is short for a linear game, it REALLY isn't.  Outside of some JRPGS like Final Fantasy X I genuinely can't think of many games with a linear single player campaign that are much longer than that.  There's a couple of Resident Evil's, Metal Gear Solid 4, Uncharted 4, The Last of Us Part II and the infamously awful Ride to Hell Retribution (proof the length is definitely NOT a staple of quality).  I'm sure there's more than that but that's all I can of at the top of my head.

How long do you expect these types of games to be in order to be acceptable?  15 hours?... 20 hours?... At the 30 hour mark there's some open world games that aren't that long!  I really don't where your coming from here.

I've heard you clearly my dear. You've said something that change my though at least which you made mentioned that, some real world journey games doesn't have much levels. 

I enjoy playing the journey games, action, adventure, soccer. It takes me more than 70 hours to complete all the levels in the game depending on the difficulty of any of them. 

On 9/18/2021 at 1:02 PM, Razor1911 said:

Yeah same here. I am a big fan of this anime series. But didn't knew that it has a game version also. But, I prefer not to play the games story of which I already know. Better try my luck in any other games which provides some adventure and surprises. 😋

If you are going to recommend any anime game series to anyone looking for interesting ones to get into, which is it going to be? 

51 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've heard you clearly my dear. You've said something that change my though at least which you made mentioned that, some real world journey games doesn't have much levels. 

I enjoy playing the journey games, action, adventure, soccer. It takes me more than 70 hours to complete all the levels in the game depending on the difficulty of any of them. 

I was actually referencing a specific game called Journey from That Game Company for the PS3 and PS4:

Journey_Title_Poster.png

On 8/22/2020 at 11:40 AM, skyfire said:

Anime and manga was definitely good but the live action movie was mediocre. I have checked out 1st games gameplay.

Check out the 2nd game's gameplay.  

I never really knew that it's got a live action movie of it. Was it that bad to be considered a mediocre?

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you are going to recommend any anime game series to anyone looking for interesting ones to get into, which is it going to be? 

I normally like slice of life kinda story, and if you make a game out of it that would be hell boring. You need some action right? For that, I would say Naruto will be a great option for games. Or Dragonball X (I am not sure if we already have a game for it). 

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

I normally like slice of life kinda story, and if you make a game out of it that would be hell boring. You need some action right? For that, I would say Naruto will be a great option for games. Or Dragonball X (I am not sure if we already have a game for it). 

Dragonball is something that is very accommodating for me having played it in the past and I can easily as much recommend it to anyone. 

11 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I've heard about Naruto anime, but I never knew it has a video game too. If you'll do me a favour and attach a trailer here so I glance at it and know what it looks like, in order for me to see if it worth it or not, thank you. 

15 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've heard about Naruto anime, but I never knew it has a video game too. If you'll do me a favour and attach a trailer here so I glance at it and know what it looks like, in order for me to see if it worth it or not, thank you.