Register Now
The Blackangel

Eager as hell to play them

I picked up a few games today through the Nintendo eShop. Two of them I have been wanting for a long time. One I have to credit to @Shagger for his glowing review of it. The other, I can't remember where I initially saw it, but it was most likely here. The one @Shagger talked about was Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. It's currently downloading on my Switch, and I can't wait to get into it.

The other game is a little goofy. After Hellblade is done downloading, the next one that will start downloading is Cuphead. I mainly wanted that one because it is drawn up exactly like the old cartoons I watched as a kid. The same art style, the same graphics, all of it.

I specifically want to give a special thank you to @Shagger for Hellblade. You can read his review HERE.

Thank you very much for the kind mention. I'm glad you're gonna get a chance to experience this game. Let me know what you think, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

As for Cuphead. As phenomenal looking a game it is with that old cartoon art style, don't be fooled. It's a good idea to find someone to play it with you because if it's even half as hard as everyone says it is you will want to drag somebody down to that hell so you won't be alone. Don't get me wrong, it's a good game, it's hard as baked shit, but a good game.

On 8/23/2020 at 4:46 PM, KuroInDistress said:

Hellblade is a great game, hav fun with it. Didn't know it was on the switch.

Seriously - It's quite an interesting and exciting game Hellblade from the little time I spent playing it which made me think it's worth giving more attention.