Register Now
The Blackangel

The Rave Thread

This is a thread where you just rave your ass off about a game. There's probably 50 of them already, but I figured what the hell. I'll start a new one since I can't find any.

I know I said I could never play it again, but I'm back at it with Red Dead Redemption II. I missed Arthur specifically, but the entire group as well. Drunk Uncle and Reverend Swanson, loansharking Herr Strauss, levelheaded Hosea, wisecracking Lenny, even bitchy Susan Grimshaw.

I can't help it. I'll keep coming back.

Horizon: Zero Dawn is the best game this generation for me. Loved the story, loved the protagonist, it's astonishingly good-looking with some fast-paced, easy to learn gameplay that still offers challenging experience. I must have played through it at least four or five times and I don't think I'm done.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Need For Speed Most Wanted: Quite possibly the best arcade racer ever with lots of cars , customization and an awesome soundtrack. The police chases are always exciting and the graphics does hold up pretty well despite being a game from the early 2000s.

Stupid cops that don't really know how to drive 😂 . Why do they make cops in the game to be such lousy when it comes to driving? I seem to notice that done in movies too where cops chase using their cars. 

Their are moment of madness via any game we are playing at the moment, it happened to me, I nearly deleted my FIFA 19 due to glitches that made my player stopped accelerating to catch the opposing player who is through on goal in a crucial match which I needed to defend perfectly to take the glory. AI scored at the dead minute through a bug moment, it was very devastating to me back then. But I have to endure because it's video game and FIFA have been known for being buggy.