Register Now
Shagger

Google and Apple removed Fortnite, is that fair?

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It was a whole court case with Apple technically winning and Apple has decided to stick with their decision to delist Fortnite and won't re-list it anytime soon. We actually have other threads about the whole issue.

Where can I get to read the full verdict any Apple delisted fortnight in the other thread which you made mention about? 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

This lawsuit is simply going down the wire. I went through the threads you shared the links, I read through it. I am expecting to hear the outcome of the lawsuit soon why Apple delisted fortnight. 

Seriously, I actually expected that to take such route with the lawsuit and the outcome wasn't surprising with what Apple did with the game. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I actually expected that to take such route with the lawsuit and the outcome wasn't surprising with what Apple did with the game. 

Hmm, I am still not getting the exact verdict that made Apple delisting fortnight from their store. I'll be going to read the full article via google search, to see what really lingered. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am believing that in no distance time the court verdict will be read fully what really transpired between Apple and fortnite that made Apple delisting the game. 

Once an arrangement doesn't work out for both parties, there is no need keeping it going anymore. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Once an arrangement doesn't work out for both parties, there is no need keeping it going anymore. 

That's it, and at the moment it simply not working out for fortnite devs and Apple store devs that's why such misconception that got to fortnite removal surfaced.