Register Now
DavidJonBoard

PC game to play in free time at work?

23 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I disagree, with both apex and Sea of thieves. These are online games with high requirements, if you have an office work chances are you have a preset pc that is not going to allow you a high spec game. But for the sake of argument lets say you do have a powerfull enough pc at work, the main problem about these games that they are online games that cannot be paused and also require a high and constant internet connection. If you are playing these games during you free time at work or if work is slow you are not going to be able to inmediatly go back to work or focus on the game due the time, as well the play time may vary for these kind of games , some matches might take 10-20 minutes or some might extend up to more time, so if you are playing during lunch or break you are not going to be able to handle your times. Not sure what kind of work you guys might have but if I had the chance to play videogames during work it wouldnt be an online game.

Like I said about the Sea of Thieves, it was a friends recommendation and not mine which I haven't really checked out yet but I will definitely do that to find out. 

On 11/26/2021 at 1:33 AM, Justin11 said:

You should go check it out, you can simply post a review here or simply share the trailer of the game after taking your observations around the video game. 

I have already read a few reviews about the game and it seems like it's something that's going be time consuming for one at work to play. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have already read a few reviews about the game and it seems like it's something that's going be time consuming for one at work to play. 

If that's the case then, it's not really a very good option of game to play at work. It will definitely interfere with one's work. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Then it's better to settle down at home to play the game, then simply forcing your way to play the game at work to avoid any lingering issues with your manager. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Then it's better to settle down at home to play the game, then simply forcing your way to play the game at work to avoid any lingering issues with your manager. 

You remember that I had a friend who was dismissed by his boss as a result of playing games at work. It's never a good idea at all. 

31 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You remember that I had a friend who was dismissed by his boss as a result of playing games at work. It's never a good idea at all. 

You said it earlier on this VGR forum. That's why anytime I see people recommending any video game to play the PC at work place, it keeps ringing on my mind what happened to your friend that made em lose his job. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

That fool who valued games more than his means of making money and he got to pay the heavy price for his actions. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

That fool who valued games more than his means of making money and he got to pay the heavy price for his actions. 

Seriously, it was really a very big shame for him being my friend to allow himself fall victim to such circumstances.