Register Now
DavidJonBoard

PC game to play in free time at work?

The problem is the question is really vague. There's a million possibilities out there that would match what you're looking for, but it seems like you want a more specific answer. Is there anyway you could narrow it down? Does it have to installed on you PC or can it be games played on a browser like the miniclip games @skyfirementioned? What kind of genres are you thinking off? Dose it have to be free to play? Can we get a little more on what it is you're looking for?

Edited by Shagger

Unless you are taking a personal computer to work with you, most work PC's are restricted or prohibit downloading software without managers permission. What kind of niche? Are you looking for only free games? Breaks aren't that long at work, so I would suggest looking at MiniClip or Arkadium.

These titles load instantly in your web browser.ย 

ย 

Edited by Alexander.

When you're at the office, 8 Ball Pool is entertaining and isn't greatly competitive so you don't have to worry about your nerves. You can play a game in 5 - 10 minutes with random people. Check out the official game on Miniclip or in the Google/Apple store for mobile.

7 minutes ago, Wolves said:

When you're at the office, 8 Ball Pool is entertaining and isn't greatly competitive so you don't have to worry about your nerves. You can play a game in 5 - 10 minutes with random people. Check out the official game on Miniclip or in the Google/Apple store for mobile.

ย 

Ugh, I hate mate Miniclip's mobile games. I've tried a few of them, and they're all the same pay-to-win bullshit model re-skinned asย a different sport. I genuinely did enjoy Miniclip's browser games back in the day, but now they are the billboard of everything that's wrong with mobile gaming.

23 hours ago, Shagger said:

ย 

Ugh, I hate mate Miniclip's mobile games. I've tried a few of them, and they're all the same pay-to-win bullshit model re-skinned asย a different sport. I genuinely did enjoy Miniclip's browser games back in the day, but now they are the billboard of everything that's wrong with mobile gaming.

I don't really like Miniclip either - I don't play any other games onsite. But it works for me because it's a friendly site at the office and all I enjoy is 8 Ball Pool.ย 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

T rex is fun and so does the sudoku if you can download the offline versions. I think there is more demand for offline games but not a lot of android based options out there.ย 

I love Sudoku! Games like these, including Words with Friends are my forte`. Brain games in general are healthy and frustratingly entertaining!