Register Now
DavidJonBoard

PC game to play in free time at work?

On 8/26/2020 at 1:35 PM, DavidJonBoard said:

Anything you could recommend? 🙂

You can try out "Viking defense' which is a tower defense and my favorite. Loads quickly and also worth playing in off hours. Then there is - canyon defense, garden panic and castle rush as well. 

On 8/26/2020 at 11:11 AM, Crazycrab said:

How about T-Rex Run, if someone calls you out you can just tell them your internet is down!

chrome-offline-dino-game.jpg?quality=82&

Aren't you with a very high sense of humor? Seriously, it's not something we get to see everyday which is cool all the same. 

And by the way, your recommendation isn't that bad either 😂

On 9/3/2020 at 9:02 AM, skyfire said:

You can try out "Viking defense' which is a tower defense and my favorite. Loads quickly and also worth playing in off hours. Then there is - canyon defense, garden panic and castle rush as well. 

Something like Viking City Builder is one game that can fit in well in such situations. 

I’ve heard Stardew Valley is extremely calming and a fun, on your own pace farming game. Never played it but wanted to suggest it, yet you can get old of games that runs from a USB drive, like Age of empire's or Halo or even games like battlefeild 😉 I had those games while at school/collage and playing them in my lunch break back in the day on old XP systems

On 9/24/2021 at 1:13 PM, Empire said:

I’ve heard Stardew Valley is extremely calming and a fun, on your own pace farming game. Never played it but wanted to suggest it, yet you can get old of games that runs from a USB drive, like Age of empire's or Halo or even games like battlefeild 😉 I had those games while at school/collage and playing them in my lunch break back in the day on old XP systems

Yeah - it's actually a very simple fun game to play. I have been making use of it some years back when I feel like trying out something simple. 

On 9/29/2021 at 12:39 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I found that Bethesda Skyrim is compatible with PC version. That's the one I'll be playing regularly on my windows 11 PC console whenever I am bored and far from home where my PS4 stays. 

I'm not really sure if this game is something that you can comfortably play at your workplace 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not really sure if this game is something that you can comfortably play at your workplace 

Nope I can't play in my workplace, I'll play when I am from the workplace, maybe where I went to have fun outside the home, surely I'll take my PC there. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

On 10/2/2021 at 1:45 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Nope I can't play in my workplace, I'll play when I am from the workplace, maybe where I went to have fun outside the home, surely I'll take my PC there. 

Personally, I don't really see it as ethical playing games at work because it may tend to distract one from work. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I don't really see it as ethical playing games at work because it may tend to distract one from work. 

Yes, it's never ideal going on playing games at the business or work place, it's simply looking very off that way. It has cost many their jobs and businesses for life.