Register Now
DavidJonBoard

PC game to play in free time at work?

7 hours ago, Syntax said:

RuneScape, Albion Online, Nexomon are all good choices for a game you can play while working or even on break endlessly 

Is Runscape an AAA game type? 

The best time to play video games it's during the break when you're left with enough time for recreation. 

10 hours ago, Syntax said:

RuneScape, Albion Online, Nexomon are all good choices for a game you can play while working or even on break endlessly 

This Albion Online is available on mobile devices games right? I think I have seen something like King of Albion Online for mobile. 

On 8/25/2020 at 12:18 AM, DavidJonBoard said:

Hello Everyone! 👋

Will someone recommend a PC game to play in free time at work (of course during the 'break' 😀) ??

Must it be on PC? In my opinion, it's going to be challenging playing on PC while at work as it might have you exposed for querry. It's better to play on your smartphone. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Must it be on PC? In my opinion, it's going to be challenging playing on PC while at work as it might have you exposed for querry. It's better to play on your smartphone. 

You really do have a very good point. At least with gaming on his smartphone 📱, he can be able to improvise when there is a need for it without getting caught up. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If you do it during the launch time or free time set aside for launch and recreation, you won't be queried for playing video games with your laptop. 

It looks unprofessional when you're playing video games with your work PC at the office. Even if it's during your launch time, it will breed suspicion that you do it even during work hours. 

On 10/15/2021 at 3:48 PM, Heatman said:

You really do have a very good point. At least with gaming on his smartphone 📱, he can be able to improvise when there is a need for it without getting caught up. 

There are some offices that doesn't permit you to do anything outside office work task with their PC. If you are caught, even if it's during your break time, you will pay for it. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I wonder why someone will go to the office when it's working hours and trying to sneak in, and play video games. 

To shock you, there are some people who are actually like that. I know someone who lost his job as a result of playing games during work hours and he was found out and sacked. 

43 minutes ago, Heatman said:

To shock you, there are some people who are actually like that. I know someone who lost his job as a result of playing games during work hours and he was found out and sacked. 

Getting to lose your job as a result of not knowing what's your priority is a thing of stupidity in my opinion. That guy deserves to be smacked on the head real hard.