Register Now
The Blackangel

NPC steps in and kills other NPC during fistfight in RDR2

A gamer who goes by the Reddit handle DMarlow310, posted a video about a what most are calling a glitch. He walked out of a building and got into a fistfight. Another NPC came up behind who he was fighting, and stuck his knife into the guys neck, then walked away as if nothing had happened. I've played the hell out of RDR2, and never once seen anything close to this.

It's the WEIRDEST fucking thing.

The article and glitch video are here.

Floating bodies and horses dying for no reason doesn't seem so weird now.

Edited by The Blackangel

Haha wow, this kind of reminds me of something similar that happened on my play-through. I was just walking around in game, and saw one guy just attack a random NPC. No arguing, no fighting, just a dude, runs up on another dude and kills him. I never saw anything like it in a game before. 

I wonder if maybe that character is part of your posse, or maybe it's just someone who attacks NPCs who attack the player? 

I highly doubt it. The cops stepping in in GTA is a script that is supposed to happen. This is just a random NPC that you will most likely never see again, and have had no interaction with prior, that came in and killed the guy you were fighting with. This is the first time I have ever heard of something like this happening in RDR2. And I play the game like a fiend. I've seen floating bodies, horses just fall over and die, people walking around in mid air. Hell I got reported for trespassing when I was walking down the street in Rhodes last night. So there's a lot of weird shit that happens in the game, but this is beyond that. I can't come up with a plausible explanation unless the NPC's were fighting prior to OP getting into a fight with the one.