Register Now
The Blackangel

Only one species for life

If you could spend the rest of your life with only one species what would you pick? Be specific. Don’t say “reptile” or “bird”. Pick like bearded dragon, harpy eagle, rock bass, etc. Humans don’t count. If you pick something broad like housecat or dog, give a particular breed.

For me it’s a difficult choice between two. But my number one would be rats. Nothing holds as much of a place in my heart as a rat. The second choice that was up against it is a pitbull. If I had the choice I would prefer dumbo rats. Hairless are fine, but I would honestly rather they not be hairless dumbos. I have a hairless, and they have a lot of health issues. In total, I’ve spent well over $1000 in vet bills on him alone.

CFAEA4F7-87F0-482B-88C4-4F61DA123FC4.jpeg

564AEEA9-957A-4A3B-8592-5A99A1AE659D.jpeg

That's pretty cool. What's it like having pet rats? I have 25 rabbits!!! I enjoy all of them. One is a a Continental giant. One species is too hard for me to pick. I really like cats, but as far as breed, I prob wouldn't care. Used to have an Akita dog. If I were gonna have dogs for life, I'm thinking Akitas. But then again that would be dangerous to others. So maybe a smaller, friendlier dog I can have run around all the time. Screw it, I'm all in for a pack of wolves. 

On 9/19/2020 at 10:28 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

That's pretty cool. What's it like having pet rats?

It's like having little balls of pure love. When they get old, they can get unfriendly to mean, but prior to that they are some of the sweetest creatures on earth. They feel emotions as strongly as any humanoid.

And when your life is saved by a rat, they become the most important creature in your life.