Register Now
JackO

Future of Online gaming

As you aware that Adobe Flash Player is comes to end which means it will be big dent on small online games as most of us defiantly played those small games. I wonder what future it holds now for those people.

I remember growing up playing Flash Games, and even to this day, I will occasionally sit down and enjoy a session. My favourites are Space Invaders, Free Rider HD, and Tetris. On the other hand, technology and the gaming industry is evolving at record speed, and new titles are being released with updated tech. Flash will and has been replaced.

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

Now a days most of the graphics and the gaming has been done using Unity and some other engines for both web and the mobile. So yeah flash games wont be in demand in near future. 

Even Unity I kind of feel is going the route of Flash. Mainly because people seem to make fun of Unity these days. I think it's probably due to all the bad games people have made with Unity over the years. Of course, there are good games made with Unity, it's just that I seem to notice the bad stuff over the good. 

Flash is dead. In all honesty, I think the greater future of online gaming starts with further development of virtual reality. Have you ever seen the show Westworld? One day, we'll be able to simulate anything.

On 8/31/2020 at 9:55 AM, skyfire said:

Flash was dying for last 5 years and it was going to happen sooner or later. I think on that note I think there willl be many new engines who support HTML5 and future supported web standards. 

Seriously - I don't really think anyone missed making use of Adobe Flash Player. The systems games where upgraded to were way better. 

On 9/22/2021 at 11:08 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Provided their is life, surely adjustments will be made, this time the flash it's a long gone type for online gaming, HTML have been integrated, which shows programmers are doing amazingly. 

Definitely, everything is heading in the right direction with how video games are improving generally. It might get to the point where everyone plays only using VR. 

55 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Online video game it's something moving up, because many love the competition of battling against other gamers worldwide, that's why online gaming will always thrive. 

Exactly - the competition is what really makes it very interesting to play online. Knowing that you are battle one who's real makes it a thrilling experience. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - the competition is what really makes it very interesting to play online. Knowing that you are battle one who's real makes it a thrilling experience. 

Yes, the competition is piling up since gamers wants to compete with one another online and show off their gaming strength. The battlefield is one of the online multiplayer video game that is captivating, I just learned about how battlefield work.