Register Now
JackO

Future of Online gaming

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's not just size - it also depends on the requirements of the game which most modern titles are very demanding. So demanding that the PS3 can't run most of them...

Yeah - it's actually a market strategy by them if you ask me because if the allow a games to run on any consoles, it would make gamers not have a change of heart in getting a new upgrade. 

56 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually a market strategy by them if you ask me because if the allow a games to run on any consoles, it would make gamers not have a change of heart in getting a new upgrade. 

To be fair, as technology progresses, the older technology becomes obsolete in 2-3 years so an upgrade would be needed at that point.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

To be fair, as technology progresses, the older technology becomes obsolete in 2-3 years so an upgrade would be needed at that point.

Yeah - it's the only way forward because some of the chips in the old version will be very difficult to function well in the new ones. 

On 9/29/2021 at 5:21 PM, Justin11 said:

One an opportunity burns out believe me another option and alternative will be developed. Online gaming can not dwindle at the moment, many users are simply addicted to it. 

For the fact that pandemic of coronavirus is still disturbing the world, I believe online gaming is something that will always be valued. 

49 minutes ago, Heatman said:

For the fact that pandemic of coronavirus is still disturbing the world, I believe online gaming is something that will always be valued. 

Sure, I am truly enjoying my covid19 break indoors with gaming. It's super cool that way, since I have nothing much doing outside, most my job are done online. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, I am truly enjoying my covid19 break indoors with gaming. It's super cool that way, since I have nothing much doing outside, most my job are done online. 

Some people actually even lost their job due to the pandemic. If you're lucky to still have yours, it's a very good thing. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Some people actually even lost their job due to the pandemic. If you're lucky to still have yours, it's a very good thing. 

I am not doing any offline job at the moment I am simply doing online job since I finished my education, I opt in to make some cash online since their isn't one offline, and it's working fine for me. 

20 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I am not doing any offline job at the moment I am simply doing online job since I finished my education, I opt in to make some cash online since their isn't one offline, and it's working fine for me. 

That's very cool then. It definitely gives you more time to play games whenever you want to and still do your online jobs. 

On 9/29/2021 at 11:21 AM, Justin11 said:

One an opportunity burns out believe me another option and alternative will be developed. Online gaming can not dwindle at the moment, many users are simply addicted to it. 

To be fair, Online gaming has been constantly growing even before the pandemic but the pandemic accelerated it even further.

On 10/2/2021 at 1:43 AM, killamch89 said:

To be fair, Online gaming has been constantly growing even before the pandemic but the pandemic accelerated it even further.

Yes, I've been around online gaming before covid19, so I don't think it will fade even if covid19 pandemic is eradicated. People will still get in touch with online gaming.