Register Now
Kane99

Will we see more AAA games on mobile devices?

We've already seen the likes of PUBG, Fortnite, and Call of Duty make their way to mobile. They may not be perfect games, but for the most part they work on mobile. Do you think we'll start to see more triple A titles released on mobile? Maybe remastered versions of older games? I'd welcome some old games getting the mobile treatment. What do you guys think? I'd love to see PS1/PS2, Xbox, Gamecube and other games remastered for mobile. I think it could be possible at this point. 

What do you think?

Unfortunately, as much as I hate saying this, I'm going with never. The gaming community will run into problems with the screen size; it's too small and not fit for purpose. I don't know about you or others, but when I game on console, I use multiple buttons at one time. My mobile phone only supports one input at one given time. 

I hope not. The line between mobile gaming and AAA console/PC gaming does not need to get more blurry than it already is. There are games like the older Final Fantasy Games and Life is Strang on mobile and I don't mind that because they are sold up front, but the kinds of FTP business practices that are not bafflingly accepted as normal on mobile needs is already trying to break through into AAA gaming and don't need that.

Civilization already moved to the Mobile recently. You can guess that considering there is more money than console in the mobile platform with micro transaction. Those who dont make the mobile version are missing out for sure. So yeah AAA games except Kojima types would surely make the mobile games.