Register Now
hardcoregamer

Just do a quick research...

It's only $20 on Steam and I think if you have PSN you can get it for free currently. I think $20 is a pretty fair price, but on the PS4 it's free. So if you got a PS4, I'd take advantage of that opportunity as soon as you can. 🙂 👍

Actually, just checked, and Fall Guys is available for free on PSN until the end of August. So you have 4 more days after today to get it for free. 

On 8/27/2020 at 9:24 PM, Kane99 said:

It's only $20 on Steam and I think if you have PSN you can get it for free currently. I think $20 is a pretty fair price, but on the PS4 it's free. So if you got a PS4, I'd take advantage of that opportunity as soon as you can. 🙂 👍

Actually, just checked, and Fall Guys is available for free on PSN until the end of August. So you have 4 more days after today to get it for free. 

I was actually able to get it for free on PSN around the month of July last year. It was a great addition to my collection. 

On 8/27/2020 at 9:24 PM, Kane99 said:

I know it's been a while this post was made, I just want to know if this game is still on promo for PS4 console being free from purchase? 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I know it's been a while this post was made, I just want to know if this game is still on promo for PS4 console being free from purchase? 

Not it's no longer available when I check last. They might have a new deal available, I'm not sure but you have to check it out. 

On 10/14/2021 at 9:41 AM, Heatman said:

Not it's no longer available when I check last. They might have a new deal available, I'm not sure but you have to check it out. 

Thanks a lot for coming here and attending to my question. I'll login to the official website to check for myself if their is any update.