Register Now
Kane99

Games you liked growing up, that were considered bad games.

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

They were never fun to me from the beginning of their inception. Yeah, I do get that some people might have enjoyed it but it's not for me. 

I got your point, some persons don't have time for Java phone games due to its poor quality. Whereas that's other best option for those who couldn't afford the purchase of a console. 

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

This is quite a tough one - I'd say the Jackie Chan games on PlayStation. I know they're repetitive but I just loved the fighting style.

The only thing that I like about Jackie Chan games is how funny he acts up in fighting. His death sound is really funny. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Jack chan, and Jet Lee are simply partner in crimes during movies. I wonder why game devs never built a video game around those well-known Hollywood actors. 

There was a game on Jackie Chan which I played on my PS1 back then. Although, I can't really remember the name but I can say it was a fun game back then. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

There was a game on Jackie Chan which I played on my PS1 back then. Although, I can't really remember the name but I can say it was a fun game back then. 

Those are one of the games we've wished to see recreated on this modern day. It would've been tremendous seeing Jackie perform those his magic on movies via video games. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Those are one of the games we've wished to see recreated on this modern day. It would've been tremendous seeing Jackie perform those his magic on movies via video games. 

Yeah - I believe so. I just didn't follow up on the game. But I'm going to look into it now to if they made the game on PS4 now. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Jack chan, and Jet Lee are simply partner in crimes during movies. I wonder why game devs never built a video game around those well-known Hollywood actors. 

I'm not a fan of Jet Li at all because of how his movies are filled with tricks that aren't realistic. It's definitely going to be the same thing with his video games. 

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I'm not a fan of Jet Li at all because of how his movies are filled with tricks that aren't realistic. It's definitely going to be the same thing with his video games. 

Hahaha, but he got amazing feint too during his movies even though the tricks is there. Him and Jack always take same role and have similar fighting style too. 

25 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hahaha, but he got amazing feint too during his movies even though the tricks is there. Him and Jack always take same role and have similar fighting style too. 

Jackie Chan's fights looks more fun and relaxing for me to watch back then but Jet Li is always too serious with his fights. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Jackie Chan's fights looks more fun and relaxing for me to watch back then but Jet Li is always too serious with his fights. 

I understand how the two super star Hollywood actors perform during movie actions. I love both of them cos their tricks is entertaining and hilarious indeed. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Jackie Chan The Stuntmaster his game that I played on PlayStation 1. It's so fun for me then playing with my friends especially classmates. 

That's the game which I played on my Playstation 1 years ago. I liked it very well but never continued with it when I upgraded my PS console from 1 to 4.