Register Now
AndreiMirfi

What social medias do you use?

21 hours ago, staticradio725 said:

None, except YouTube, if you count that. I do actually post comments and interact with people on there, though, I'm not just watching videos.

I quit Facebook back in 2015 and never really looked back. Dabbled briefly in Twitter. Very briefly. Guess I don't really see what all the fuss is about.

I’m all over YouTube. I actually have 2 channels. One though is something that I only share with select people. The other only has 2 videos on it.

So I would count YouTube.

I've been using Mewe for over a year now. It is cited as the Facebook alternative. I’ve made some nice friends in some of the groups I’m in. Nice to not be censored. Since people are counting YouTube, I use that for workout videos. Never had my own channel though. 

On 3/24/2021 at 10:01 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Facebook is nosey

Twitter is hair salon gossip

Youtube is for fun

Instagram is for work

Humans like to feel important. But at the end of the day, nobody really cared. 😫

Incorrect about Twitter. It's very toxic like Fallout 4 post-apocalyptic toxic where you need a hazmat suit to be safe. That's the reason I deleted my account recently.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Incorrect about Twitter. It's very toxic like Fallout 4 post-apocalyptic toxic where you need a hazmat suit to be safe. That's the reason I deleted my account recently.

Even without the orange guy? LOL Social media needs facial recognition so that it can see facial moods and won't let anyone post when they got crazy face on. Think that can temporarily weed out the cesspool, till their eyes aren't twirling in circles and recede back into their sockets some more. Cause if they are in crazy eye mode, they shouldn't post. 🤪 

21 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Even without the orange guy? LOL Social media needs facial recognition so that it can see facial moods and won't let anyone post when they got crazy face on. Think that can temporarily weed out the cesspool, till their eyes aren't twirling in circles and recede back into their sockets some more. Cause if they are in crazy eye mode, they shouldn't post. 🤪 

The amount of racism on Twitter in particular is very astonishing but the way how these social media companies make their profits, it's difficult to implement something like facial recognition. They'd have to go through Congress as well as contest with piracy laws in other countries and that'd cost them lots of time and money so they won't do it.