Register Now
Kane99

Have you ever tried your hand at making your own mobile game?

37 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Does he have anything like a channel where he posts his progress or something for people to follow up on? 

Sadly no, but I've been trying to get him to make a channel or some kind of site to show off his work. I think he could have huge potential. 

On 2/22/2022 at 9:17 PM, Kane99 said:

Sadly no, but I've been trying to get him to make a channel or some kind of site to show off his work. I think he could have huge potential. 

It's actually going to do him a lot of good should he get a channel. It would get him even the support he needs if it comes across the right people. 

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

If things go well as planned this year I may work in it through the RPGMaker MZ soon and hoping it would help my efforts.

That sounds promising, it will help you enhance your creativity making games. I'll be happy sharing your progress here. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually going to do him a lot of good should he get a channel. It would get him even the support he needs if it comes across the right people. 

Definitely agree on this. He should get a channel. 
I wish the best of luck to him.
-- 
I have never tried making a mobile game before. Even If I had the programming skills to make one I would not even know what game to design and program. 
I have no interest in trying to do one in the future either. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That sounds promising, it will help you enhance your creativity making games. I'll be happy sharing your progress here. 

Yes I feel like doing something once that could be getting my creative juices properly managed too.

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes I feel like doing something once that could be getting my creative juices properly managed too.

Exactly, because if you don't push on, you can't acquire more knowledge on what you've planned doing. Joining an IT company that is into gaming will help you alot to develop in your creativity around gaming. 

18 hours ago, Altair said:

Definitely agree on this. He should get a channel. 
I wish the best of luck to him.
-- 
I have never tried making a mobile game before. Even If I had the programming skills to make one I would not even know what game to design and program. 
I have no interest in trying to do one in the future either. 

Exactly, the channel is definitely going to do him a lot good because of know someone who took the same path with his graphics designer skills and he got real help. 

On 2/26/2022 at 5:15 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Exactly, because if you don't push on, you can't acquire more knowledge on what you've planned doing. Joining an IT company that is into gaming will help you alot to develop in your creativity around gaming. 

Yes but that's not really the option I have. So I am going solo over this and may try my own ways so that I can get an idea on how to release small games.

On 3/2/2022 at 7:17 AM, skyfire said:

Yes but that's not really the option I have. So I am going solo over this and may try my own ways so that I can get an idea on how to release small games.

It's cool with the option you've chosen to drive on. Go solo, try your best and get going with the option of video game on your mind to release. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's cool with the option you've chosen to drive on. Go solo, try your best and get going with the option of video game on your mind to release. 

Yeah if it succeeds, that would pay some bills , if it does not succeed then well it was good time while I tried.

On 9/5/2020 at 12:01 AM, Wolves said:

Right on! There's a bunch of courses online for you to learn programming. Mobile development is really fun and I actually bought an App on Flippa a few years ago and managed it for a while but it was unsuccessful. 

Sometimes, it is pretty difficult for newbies to successfully develop mobile games. The codes and other phases involved can be frustrating unless you got a guide with an experience in mobile games development. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yeah if it succeeds, that would pay some bills , if it does not succeed then well it was good time while I tried.

Yeah, some gamers really love to experiment with such. I think there was a gamer here who has developed a game. I can't seem to remember the thread it was in. 

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

I believe it will succeed their is nothing to worry about, keep working and believing in yourself. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I believe it will succeed their is nothing to worry about, keep working and believing in yourself. 

Let's hope for that. I also have no idea on marketing on android play store. so that would be another experience to learn.