Register Now
Kane99

Have you ever tried your hand at making your own mobile game?

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

Let's hope for that. I also have no idea on marketing on android play store. so that would be another experience to learn.

What about buying course at udemy and learning through a professional? Are you ready for such option to acquire the needed skill you need?

7 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Not yet but I hope to make a good game in the future. Actually trying to study a course that will help me actualise making a game or an app. 

The knowledge of how to do it is all you need to learn about first and then look for the resources to get into the practical. 

On 3/5/2022 at 4:55 AM, Head_Hunter said:

What about buying course at udemy and learning through a professional? Are you ready for such option to acquire the needed skill you need?

I don't know if RPG maker has any course. but Unity does but I have not much experience with Unity. But I may pursue that option if required.

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Maybe you go for unity since it has that option of RPG maker. I never heard about such platform before.

How much does it cost to be on Unity? Heard it cost a lot and I don't know whether it's an amount that I can afford.

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

How much does it cost to be on Unity? Heard it cost a lot and I don't know whether it's an amount that I can afford.

If you watch my comment, I am inexperienced with that platform. @skyfire mentioned, it seems he wants to learn the art of making video games from it. You can make your research at search engines, you'll get a satisfied result as well. 

2 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Unity is free. You only pay for unity when your revenue exceeds 100K USD. Otherwise you can even sell games until you reach that point.

If you could make a mobile game, what do you think your first game would be? I think making a wrestling game would be fun, and since I have some knowledge on wrestling, I could maybe make it work. But I have no clue how to code so it'd be a long learning experience. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

If you could make a mobile game, what do you think your first game would be? I think making a wrestling game would be fun, and since I have some knowledge on wrestling, I could maybe make it work. But I have no clue how to code so it'd be a long learning experience. 

Copying 2K work with their wrestling games would be a great idea that's going to help you get it right to some extent. 

10 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I am definitely going with RPG as it has some of the good community out there and you can get small purchases. directly competing with big AAA games is hard so you have to start with small.

On 3/8/2022 at 11:01 PM, Heatman said:

Copying 2K work with their wrestling games would be a great idea that's going to help you get it right to some extent. 

That's going to help him, but when you look at the challenge he has with having zero knowledge on coding, you will understand that there is more work to be done.