Register Now
DylanC

Does anyone else remember The Horde?

I have really fond memories of playing this game when I was younger and I was just wondering if anyone else remembers it? It's a strategy/action hybrid where you build your own village and its defenses to defend against these little gremlin monster thingies - the titular horde - who attack your town and devour your villagers. It's a really cool game and I really wish there was a remake/remaster for modern hardware. Either that, or some kind of spiritual successor. I can't think of many games implementing the same mechanics as The Horde. I think it was really ahead of its time tbh. I mean Crystal Dynamics developed it, and they're a still very popular developer right now. Anyone remember it? 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never had a feeling around the game, I'm hearing the first time here, I know before you shared it, it's simply a game you love, I'll go check on its trailer. 

It's actually something that I can't easily get into playing right if it's still playable as a result for more interesting games I have on my backlog.