Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the game you can’t stop playing?

Do you have a game that you are so addicted to that you cannot seem to tear yourself away from it no matter how many times you complete it? I just finished my fourth playthrough of Fallout NV, and I know I should leave the slot open to start a new game, but I’m having a really hard time not just starting it again.

There was no such game yet. Eventually I get bored of everything. The closest thing is XCOM2, which I played for years. Probably starting hundreds of new campaigns. But I haven't played it since May, so more than 3 months now.

Wow. Do you mean current gen games, or games since childhood?

For me it would be the Zelda series up to N64, not counting Game Boy. FF8 is another one. As for current system games there's only one

Red Dead Redemption II.
I start having withdraws if I don't play it. Mostly because it's the first and only real family I have ever had.

At the moment it's Fall Guys, it's so addictive even though I am not even very good at the game. Genius concept! Seasonally (every autumn) I am addicted to the newest FIFA, which will most likely be the case again this year next month. 

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Elder Scrolls and Fallout games especially Fallout 4 and Skyrim. I've been playing both since their releases and still play them very often.

I was enlightened about Elder scrolls and fall out games here, and I felt loved by those games. I installed the Bethesda Skyrim version, currently I am nowhere playing it better, but I'm pushing up to master how to control the main character, lol.