Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

List of ps4 games I am curious about

Well, the only PS4 game on the list is ghosts of tsushima the rest are multiplatform.

I haven't played Greedfall, but wanted to, but I lost interest somewhere along the line, it's too similar to fable from what I heard, and I absolutely detest fable.

Watchdogs2, is in my backlog, but I haven't even finished watchdogs 1 yet either, it's a mediocre game and 2 is worse from what I gather, so nay?

Alien Isolation, is the best horror game ever conceived, it's GOTY 2014 for me.

The Outer Worlds is a decent title but somehow lacks soul. I found myself constantly drifting away while playing it. I mean loosing interest.

Dragon Age Inquisition: is az MMO disguised as a single player game. It's full of grind, and pointless fetchquests, and mmo style crap like destroying rock formations, only the first few hours of it are good imo. It's graphics and some of the environments do look great, but it's not a great game.

Ghost of Tsushima I have not played, I originally wanted to, but when the "hatedom" started using it to attack The Last of Us 2, that left a foul taste in my mouth. They ruined it for me.

I linked my reviews of the games that I actually finished.

As for games I'm curios about:

God of War, Uncharted Series.

But I'm not sold on either one yet. God of War might already be decidedly not for me. But I still might decide to play Uncharted. Are all the games avaialable on PS4? what's a good entry point? I didn't play any uncharted except for the lost legacy which is kind of stand alone.

11 minutes ago, m76 said:

As for games I'm curios about:

God of War, Uncharted Series.

But I'm not sold on either one yet. God of War might already be decidedly not for me. But I still might decide to play Uncharted. Are all the games avaialable on PS4? what's a good entry point? I didn't play any uncharted except for the lost legacy which is kind of stand alone.

All of the Uncharted games (except for Golden Abyss on the Vita) are available on PS4, the first 3 as part of the Nathen Drake collection and Uncharted 4 as a stand-alone title.  So you can play from the start quite easily if you wanted to.

Not so much luck with God of War, only God of War III and God of War 2018 are on PS4.  So you would have to play God of War Saga and Ascension on the PS3 or PSNow if you wanted to cover everything.  If you can’t be bothered (and I wouldn’t blame you) I would just start with God of War 2018.  You'r not missing all that much since it's kind of a soft reboot anyway.

On 9/6/2020 at 8:59 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I've seen youtube videos of these games and some have good reviews, some don't. If you have played these games, any advice? Do you have any ps4 games you are really curious about? 

Greedfall

Watch Dogs 2

Alien Isolation

The Outer Worlds

Dragon Age Inquisition

Ghost of Tsushima looks really good

I haven't played Greedfall, Ghost of Tsushima, or Dragon Age. 

Watch Dogs 2 is a lot of fun. It is a vast improvement over the original game. There's a lot of missions, and side missions to take up your time. I had a blast with it. Plus the story is actually pretty decent. I can't wait for Legions. 😄

Alien Isolation is crazy scary, I couldn't finish it. 

The Outer Worlds is a fun game as well. Very similar to the Fallout series, but without all the glitches and bugs lol. Sadly, I felt it was kind of short. But it was a lot of fun. 

I'm currently playing the latest God of War 2018. It's got pretty good challenging fights. It has shifted to the new era of games where you buy different outfits with diff attributes and runes. Didn't used to be like that. Wonder if I can get diff weapons? So far just the axe. It's an adventure! The map seems small so far. But I'm still in the early stages. I was really surprised with God of War 3 remastered. There weren't as many tedious puzzles as in God of War 2. I have Uncharted 4 I will start after GOW . I was impressed with Uncharted 2. 

Alien Isolation I decided to get. Any other thoughts on Greedfall?

18 hours ago, m76 said:

Well, the only PS4 game on the list is ghosts of tsushima the rest are multiplatform.

I haven't played Greedfall, but wanted to, but I lost interest somewhere along the line, it's too similar to fable from what I heard, and I absolutely detest fable.

Watchdogs2, is in my backlog, but I haven't even finished watchdogs 1 yet either, it's a mediocre game and 2 is worse from what I gather, so nay?

Alien Isolation, is the best horror game ever conceived, it's GOTY 2014 for me.

The Outer Worlds is a decent title but somehow lacks soul. I found myself constantly drifting away while playing it. I mean loosing interest.

Dragon Age Inquisition: is az MMO disguised as a single player game. It's full of grind, and pointless fetchquests, and mmo style crap like destroying rock formations, only the first few hours of it are good imo. It's graphics and some of the environments do look great, but it's not a great game.

Ghost of Tsushima I have not played, I originally wanted to, but when the "hatedom" started using it to attack The Last of Us 2, that left a foul taste in my mouth. They ruined it for me.

I linked my reviews of the games that I actually finished.

Lots of great reviews you got there!!! I've been watching Alien Isolation for a while now, and there is a second coming. I'm gonna give it a try.