Register Now
skyfire

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

I played the demo during the weekend, I though it was okay, gameplay is the same as all the other games in the "warrior" series but I felt like Hyrule Warriors was even more average than the others.  Even Link's gameplay is boring, I had more fun playing as Impa, still I wouldnt buy the game though unless it was super cheap, right now is selling for 40 dlls I think.

The promise of this game was that we would learn what happen and that it would be a prequel to Botw. However, turn out that this was a parallel existence where a time traveler guardian saved everyone It is not bad, but it is disappointing, to say the least. I didn't buy the game at first because I knew something was wrong with my expectation. I feel like it is more of an IF prequel than an actual prequel and that is unfortunate. I would really have liked to see the actual prequel because it is what interest me the most in Botw, the memories and seeing those mysterious champion and ghost of the past. I look forward to the sequel to Botw thought.

10 minutes ago, Empire said:

The promise of this game was that we would learn what happen and that it would be a prequel to Botw. However, turn out that this was a parallel existence where a time traveler guardian saved everyone It is not bad, but it is disappointing, to say the least. I didn't buy the game at first because I knew something was wrong with my expectation. I feel like it is more of an IF prequel than an actual prequel and that is unfortunate. I would really have liked to see the actual prequel because it is what interest me the most in Botw, the memories and seeing those mysterious champion and ghost of the past. I look forward to the sequel to Botw thought.

Thats what dissapointed me the most, I really wanted to see the actual story not the what if story, I guess they wanted to give this game a "happy" ending.

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

With the expectations on the game, it never gave exactly what we looked up to but on a different side of the story, it's just an average out put. 

A lot of switch games are like that. I personally understand the fact that some of such games are experimental in nature.

22 hours ago, skyfire said:

A lot of switch games are like that. I personally understand the fact that some of such games are experimental in nature.

Although as an experimental sort of game, they are selling well to a considerate level. They have fans in the market now more than they used to. 

On 4/16/2022 at 12:25 PM, skyfire said:

They need to have better priorities with the games they put their money into making and not just waste resources unnecessarily.