Jump to content
Register Now
Kane99

Do you still have any retro game stores in your area?

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, Shole said:

Nope, I download all the old games from some shady sites lol

Stop making use of shady websites to download your games for some security reasons. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Stop making use of shady websites to download your games for some security reasons. 

Eh what will they do? Take my 0$ or just get my pc infected that holds only games. It is what it is xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Shole said:

Eh what will they do? Take my 0$ or just get my pc infected that holds only games. It is what it is xD

Some of their games might have worms embedded in it that may give them access to hacking your device. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/14/2020 at 10:26 PM, Alexander. said:

In the past we had but sadly not anymore. It's mostly the likes of high-end, modern electronic stores such as John Lewis and Curry's PC World. There are still retro video games that are available to purchase on Gumtree and eBay.

Yup, in our place too there are no arcades left. Still, there are some left in the nearby city. The craze has really gone down drastically, now a days every household have their own gaming consoles. 🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/12/2021 at 5:22 AM, Razor1911 said:

Yup, in our place too there are no arcades left. Still, there are some left in the nearby city. The craze has really gone down drastically, now a days every household have their own gaming consoles. 🙄

And for the record, if you are able to get one, it's way more expensive than it's supposed to be which makes it annoying. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

And for the record, if you are able to get one, it's way more expensive than it's supposed to be which makes it annoying. 

Hmm, that might be the reason people are not preferring these days to go there. There are only few left, and they also charges huge. 😏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Hmm, that might be the reason people are not preferring these days to go there. There are only few left, and they also charges huge. 😏

Yeah, budget is really a big challenge for most people which is why it's only few people that afford to buy it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, budget is really a big challenge for most people which is why it's only few people that afford to buy it. 

Hmm. Are there any arcades still functioning at your place? I wonder so, because we have most of them being shut down. 😏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Hmm. Are there any arcades still functioning at your place? I wonder so, because we have most of them being shut down. 😏

You can hardly see one over here but when you eventually do, it's very expensive to get into. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

You can hardly see one over here but when you eventually do, it's very expensive to get into. 

Hmm. That's what in every country I guess. But I also read somewhere that @Alexander. still has many arcades going on in his place. Where do you stay Alex? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Hmm. That's what in every country I guess. But I also read somewhere that @Alexander. still has many arcades going on in his place. Where do you stay Alex? 

I think Alex is in UK if my memory serves me correctly when I saw where he wrote about his home town a while back. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I think Alex is in UK if my memory serves me correctly when I saw where he wrote about his home town a while back. 

Hmm. In UK I think the craze for the arcades is still there. But in most countries, like mine, people have become more introvert and play their own games at home. Don't know the real fun of such arcades. 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Hmm. In UK I think the craze for the arcades is still there. But in most countries, like mine, people have become more introvert and play their own games at home. Don't know the real fun of such arcades. 😊

Yeah, I believe so too about how it is in UK 🇬🇧 with arcade games. If it's the same all over the world, most gamers would like it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I believe so too about how it is in UK 🇬🇧 with arcade games. If it's the same all over the world, most gamers would like it. 

Lol. Why would gamers like that? Well both are associated with gaming only. A gamer may like arcade more than playing on consoles. That depends upon that individual. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...