Register Now
Kane99

Are you subscribed to gamepass?

I subbed to gamepass ultimate quite a few times. I find that I am able to play many more games this way, especially ones I wanted to try, but wasn't willing to fork out any money. I really think gamepass is the future of gaming. I think we're going to see more services similar come out, especially from Sony and Nintendo. I can see them trying their hand at a game pass like service. Anyway, are you subbed to gamepass? 

I am subscribed to Xbox Game Pass, specifically the Game Pass Ultimate so that I have access to Xbox Live, Xbox Games and PC games and I think it's an amazing deal. With having access cloud gaming as well it just another added perk that I love, I just wish they would bring more games that I play to the cloud so that I had more use for it. When I do eventually upgrade to my Xbox Series X I have said that I will be going the All Access route so that I get the console and the Game Pass Ultimate for 24 months as well so that I do not have to worry about that for a while.

Ah cool, I just recently renewed my game pass subscription. Just for the month, but I'm going to game some this weekend and see what new stuff they have added. I also am close to getting enough points on Bing rewards, so I'll have another month of game pass coming my way very soon. 😄  

3 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Ah cool, I just recently renewed my game pass subscription. Just for the month, but I'm going to game some this weekend and see what new stuff they have added. I also am close to getting enough points on Bing rewards, so I'll have another month of game pass coming my way very soon. 😄  

Another big advantage with having Game Pass I guess as well, the points you can accumulate not just from Bing searches but also from completing quests for reward points that all go towards you getting another month or even more of Xbox Game Pass. It really is an amazing service with so many amazing perks. I wouldn't be without it now and the amount of money I have saved through Game Pass with games they offer, and rewards points is just amazing.

Edited by Shortie

Even that I do not have a Xbox as a PC gamer and user you still can subscrib to gamepass to get all games for that platform. Yes I have in the passed two times but not anymore. I was able to get it for three months at a $1 a time 😛 Play Seas Of Thieves 

Not anymore....  I do deals to get to do things at a low price point