Register Now
Kane99

Ninja is back on Twitch

Well it looks like Ninja is back on Twitch. He last left Twitch for a big payday to work on Mixer, but Mixer recently went under and Microsoft joined forces with Facebook and their Facebook games platform. Or soon will be. 

Anyway, what do you think of Ninja being back on Twitch? I'm not a fan of him though, so I don't mind what the guy does, but I figure there might be some fans of him here. 

Source - https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/10/business/ninja-stream-twitch.html

12 hours ago, ARx182 said:

It was inevitable after the whole Mixer fiasco. He's still a good gamer, a well-known one in fact, so his popularity won't die down. The only difference is he's streaming on a different platform again.

Yeah, Mixer was an utter failure for Microsoft, and that had to of been a major blow to them money wise. Didn't they pay him hundreds of millions? And for sure, he'd still be popular even streaming on the worst streaming platforms. 

And I wouldn't really say different, as he was on Twitch in the beginning and is back there again. At first I thought he'd jump to Facebook Gaming, since that's what Xbox did. But that's a good thing he didn't, because who wants to stream games on Facebook these days? 

On 10/15/2020 at 5:20 AM, Kane99 said:

Yeah, Mixer was an utter failure for Microsoft, and that had to of been a major blow to them money wise. Didn't they pay him hundreds of millions? And for sure, he'd still be popular even streaming on the worst streaming platforms. 

And I wouldn't really say different, as he was on Twitch in the beginning and is back there again. At first I thought he'd jump to Facebook Gaming, since that's what Xbox did. But that's a good thing he didn't, because who wants to stream games on Facebook these days? 

The same answer as me :)

Yeah he got so lucky, he was able to be sponsored by Mixer, collect a hugggge! paycheck and end his contract to go back to Twitch. No matter what it seems he made out on top. Plus he made more money on twitch.

On 12/30/2020 at 8:41 PM, Syntax said:

I'm honestly shocked that Facebook didn't try to grab him or YouTube for their gaming channel reaches. Makes you wonder how good of a deal Twitch offered him to stay on there again now. 

Honestly I don't think he would of accepted FB or YT... Specially the way they run there business and ads, I wouldn't accept a contract with them if I was offered a good deal. Sometimes money isn't everything specially if businesses are crooks.

For such name to be louder here it shows how good the man it's when it comes to playing E-sports games. Their are expert gamers which got tricks to make fans loving steaming E-sports due the the player's dazzling displays. I know such is taking into account of Ninja which made twitch considered him back.