Register Now
_B_

Anyone here planning on getting Fifa 21?

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I love playing soccer in RL and enjoying playing it on video games. But recently their bugs and poor run of game-plays have made me shift into racing games full-time. 

Personally, I will always pick playing football in real life than play on FIFA games. At least in real life, there won't be FIFA bugs. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I will always pick playing football in real life than play on FIFA games. At least in real life, there won't be FIFA bugs. 

You're there, RL is better off than what FIFA is talking about. But the business soccer looks equivalent to EA FIFA but simply bug free. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

You're there, RL is better off than what FIFA is talking about. But the business soccer looks equivalent to EA FIFA but simply bug free. 

Yeah, the bugs are major turn off in all videos games of soccer genre by FIFA, they can't seem to get enough of it. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, the bugs are major turn off in all videos games of soccer genre by FIFA, they can't seem to get enough of it. 

EA at the moment aren't ready to go about bugs, they simply love it that way, because if they don't, they ought to have improved it. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

EA at the moment aren't ready to go about bugs, they simply love it that way, because if they don't, they ought to have improved it. 

Their bugs are part of their games. In fact, it's what matters more to EA when it comes to their FIFA game. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Their bugs are part of their games. In fact, it's what matters more to EA when it comes to their FIFA game. 

Yes, they are wowing it like never before. If they don't like the bugs the game is offering at the moment, they would've sorted things out to rectify it. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Yes, they are wowing it like never before. If they don't like the bugs the game is offering at the moment, they would've sorted things out to rectify it. 

Most FIFA games fan have come to me too used to it that it doesn't bother them any more when they see it in their games. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Most FIFA games fan have come to me too used to it that it doesn't bother them any more when they see it in their games. 

Yeah, since they've found a place to play it and manage the bugs, their is no need to maul over what's not going to change anytime soon. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, since they've found a place to play it and manage the bugs, their is no need to maul over what's not going to change anytime soon. 

Yeah, when they keep playing with that way, they get so used to it and it's not like an issue for them. Bug is a normal for them. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, when they keep playing with that way, they get so used to it and it's not like an issue for them. Bug is a normal for them. 

Yeah, no need they've been used to it for previous editions of the game till now. It seems the bugs in FIFA isn't changing anytime, it's now part of the game. 

On 11/9/2021 at 9:49 PM, Heatman said:

How can there be the kind of bugs in FIFA games in real life football? It can never happen at all.