Register Now
_B_

Anyone here planning on getting Fifa 21?

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers are really enjoying the game FIFA 21 and 22 even with all the bugs it comes with. Their adjustment to play is incredible. 

xD, I am one of the gamers who is still playing FIFA 21 and 22 at the moment irrespective of it's bugs. I am a sports lover especially on football that's why I never get the foot off the gas when it comes to playing soccer games. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, I am one of the gamers who is still playing FIFA 21 and 22 at the moment irrespective of it's bugs. I am a sports lover especially on football that's why I never get the foot off the gas when it comes to playing soccer games. 

You're obviously the only hardcore FIFA games fan in the community and I kinda like it when you are very proud with loving the game. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

You're obviously the only hardcore FIFA games fan in the community and I kinda like it when you are very proud with loving the game. 

xD, 😅. I believe their are others here at VGR with me. Maybe they aren't online, you'll come to see other FIFA lovers like me. 

23 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, 😅. I believe their are others here at VGR with me. Maybe they aren't online, you'll come to see other FIFA lovers like me. 

At least for now, I think that you top the chart 📊 here on VGR without any doubt at all. 

45 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I heard that they would be adding the AI improvements to the designs. More ray tracing improvement may follow. 

Let's see what they get to upgrade and update in the game next but definitely not going to seeing anything on the bugs elimination. 

On 11/16/2021 at 7:59 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Hahaha, 😅. It's quite hilarious that you've chosen me as the top pace gamer in-love with EA FIFA game series.  

If there are other good die hard FIFA games fans in the forum more than you, please do me the honors of pointing them out mate. 

On 11/12/2021 at 6:08 PM, Heatman said:

It would mean that humans are now turning into robots as it would seem for such bugs to exist. 

Football is not really an easy profession because of the risks and injuries as well as health challenges the footballers face in it. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Football is not really an easy profession because of the risks and injuries as well as health challenges the footballers face in it. 

Some players play with heart defibrillator as a result of heart failure attacks. It's really awful most of the time. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some players play with heart defibrillator as a result of heart failure attacks. It's really awful most of the time. 

Christian Ericson is one football player that just retired I think or his contract with his football club Inter Milan as a result of heart failure and the use of defibrillator. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

With FIFA 22 out already, I'm not really sure that most gamers would still go back to getting the FIFA 21 version. Would you do that? 

Even the FIFA 22 isn't worth it to play believe me. I saw a bug yesterday in one's gameplay where the ball disappeared all of a sudden like how's that possible?