Register Now
_B_

Anyone here planning on getting Fifa 21?

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Even the FIFA 22 isn't worth it to play believe me. I saw a bug yesterday in one's gameplay where the ball disappeared all of a sudden like how's that possible? 

I saw a video of someone's gameplay on Instagram where a player rushed after a ball that's goal bound and scooped it away while the ref did nothing. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Laughs, what do you want the virtual and AI referee to do? He's not real human, and it wasn't programmed perfectly. But at times, humans make bad officiating too. 

What happens to programing the AI referee to officiate and hand ball and issue a yellow or red card since they already put the program for players to handle balls? 

44 minutes ago, Boblee said:

What happens to programing the AI referee to officiate and hand ball and issue a yellow or red card since they already put the program for players to handle balls? 

That's a glitch, I know they made mistakes when it comes to programing the AI referees in the game. EA also failed to test those game before release, they take the blame from such downside of the game. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

That's a glitch, I know they made mistakes when it comes to programing the AI referees in the game. EA also failed to test those game before release, they take the blame from such downside of the game. 

That is exactly what I'm saying which is that there are some bugs and glitches that shouldn't be allowed to exist in videogames but EA decides to overlook them.

4 minutes ago, Boblee said:

That is exactly what I'm saying which is that there are some bugs and glitches that shouldn't be allowed to exist in videogames but EA decides to overlook them.

EA overlooked it because bit doesn't hinder their financial benefits. If it's affecting the amount of money they earn, they wouldn't have allowed such happening. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

EA overlooked it because bit doesn't hinder their financial benefits. If it's affecting the amount of money they earn, they wouldn't have allowed such happening. 

Yeah - yeah it doesn't hinder their financial gains but ruins one's gameplay and they don't care about fixing that. Total wankers!!!! 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Yeah - yeah it doesn't hinder their financial gains but ruins one's gameplay and they don't care about fixing that. Total wankers!!!! 

That's total wankers indeed. Since it never hindered their monetary progress they see no reason to fox the errors in their FIFA series. Had it been those fanboys, complained and restrained from buying much, they could've seen reason to work on their game to improve its game-play and the rest that needs fixing. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have already given up on playing any FIFA games series in the future from now henceforth because I'm very sick and tired of their crap. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have already given up on playing any FIFA games series in the future from now henceforth because I'm very sick and tired of their crap. 

Seriously, I'm never going to fault anyone who ups and decide to quit playing FIFA games because they have reached their breaking point with the crap from EA. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I'm never going to fault anyone who ups and decide to quit playing FIFA games because they have reached their breaking point with the crap from EA. 

It is the actually someone's personal decision which cannot be questioned because for someone to get to the point of decided never to play a video game, it means that the game has reached its breaking point with the person.

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Maybe the person is fade up with the steady increase of bugs and micro-transaction policy which isn't favourable to em. 

A lot of gamers have quitted playing a lot of games as a result of that. @Bobleealready gave up on playing FIFA games as a result of its bugs. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

A lot of gamers have quitted playing a lot of games as a result of that. @Bobleealready gave up on playing FIFA games as a result of its bugs. 

Yes, @Boblee once said that, bugs was the main reason why he stopped playing FIFA series. I don't play much of FIFA games often, I love playing racing games more. At least racing games are free somehow from bugs. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, @Boblee once said that, bugs was the main reason why he stopped playing FIFA series. I don't play much of FIFA games often, I love playing racing games more. At least racing games are free somehow from bugs. 

Yeah, it's a decision that I'm very convinced that l would be stuck with for a long time unless EA changes.