Register Now
_B_

Anyone here planning on getting Fifa 21?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

We had a long talk on the relationship between the game Rocket League and FIFA games, and I tried so hard to prove the point they were never the same thing. 

I do get that we may see things from different angles but there are some that wouldn't be far from the same way that all see it. 

On 11/30/2021 at 3:04 AM, Crazycrab said:

I'm sorry but comparing FIFA to Rocket League is like comparing Formula 1 to Mario Kart!  It's obviously ridiculous, there's almost no gambling in Mario Kart or Rocket League.

XD 😂. I got your points, their is no gambling on Mario Kart and Rocket League. But what I'm trying to say is that: in Rocket League, is similar to soccer games, but differ in their policies of pulling through with some micro transactions. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

I do get that we may see things from different angles but there are some that wouldn't be far from the same way that all see it. 

Yes, with that being said, it's not feasible to with Rocket League being the same thing with racing game of any sort. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Rocket league isn't buggy like the way FIFA does. You can simply play Rocket league as an alternative to satisfy your soccer curiosity since FIFA never worked out. 

Here is Rocket League trailer

And here is FIFA 21 trailer

I don't think I can play one in replacement of another. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

The relationship between both games is very thin that I can't really see them being used as an alternative for one another by whoever that plays it.

Did you play the game FIFA 22 before you concluded about it's bug? I've been playing the game since it got released recently, I'll simply say the gameplay isn't marred by bugs like other users say. I am still playing without being hindered by hugs from finishing each match I started. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Then you should simply play them after the other. I went through the trailer game, the other being FIFA is simply replica of real life soccer. While, Rocket league is a hilarious kind of sports game that can't be fixed in any of the professional sports games. But nonetheless, I still love it. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

The relationship between both games is very thin that I can't really see them being used as an alternative for one another by whoever that plays it.

The only relationship that exist in both games is the football and that's it. Even the game's mechanics are very different and the control too. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

The only relationship that exist in both games is the football and that's it. Even the game's mechanics are very different and the control too. 

Using cars to chase balls and using legs to chase ball aren't the same at all. The control of the ball with cars is definitely going to be more difficult with do. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Using cars to chase balls and using legs to chase ball aren't the same at all. The control of the ball with cars is definitely going to be more difficult with do. 

It's really a very big challenge for me playing Rocket League because the control is always off for me to master. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's really a very big challenge for me playing Rocket League because the control is always off for me to master. 

It's better for you to stick to the old conventional car racing games or conventional football that you are very familiar with. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's better for you to stick to the old conventional car racing games or conventional football that you are very familiar with. 

Seriously, I had thought about that all the time but the curiosity of knowing how all games are won't let me drop it.