Register Now
_B_

Anyone here planning on getting Fifa 21?

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, serries of bugs demoralizes, I wouldn't want such either. If it comes my way, I'll simply abandon the game and go to sleep as well. 

Video games bugs and glitches are actually very frustrating to have them in video games because they tend to interfere with someone who needs game and sometimes nice it's very boring for you to play the game.

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Video games bugs and glitches are actually very frustrating to have them in video games because they tend to interfere with someone who needs game and sometimes nice it's very boring for you to play the game.

I understand how glitches kills off a gamer's experience playing a particular video game in which he finds wanting, but due to bugs he simply stopped playing the game. 

43 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I understand how glitches kills off a gamer's experience playing a particular video game in which he finds wanting, but due to bugs he simply stopped playing the game. 

At least 3 of my friends never got into playing Fallout 76 as a result of the kind of bugs that are there in the game. 

21 minutes ago, Heatman said:

At least 3 of my friends never got into playing Fallout 76 as a result of the kind of bugs that are there in the game. 

That's very pathetic, that fallout 76 is simply buggy and every one has spotted that, it's simply time for the devs to take the blame and plan to improving next time. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's very pathetic, that fallout 76 is simply buggy and every one has spotted that, it's simply time for the devs to take the blame and plan to improving next time. 

Yeah, it was their personal decision to drop from keep playing the game Fallout 76 but still the game still have many players in it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it was their personal decision to drop from keep playing the game Fallout 76 but still the game still have many players in it. 

It has really s Ted upon it's name 'fall out, they are on the falling down if things doesn't have a U-turn for them after the development of a poor game with lots of downgrades. 

Their is plenty of room for fallout devs to improve after producing one of it's worst video game franchise of it's series. Even the so-called FIFA series, marred with bugs is better off than this fallout 76 when it comes to series of bugs. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is plenty of room for fallout devs to improve after producing one of it's worst video game franchise of it's series. Even the so-called FIFA series, marred with bugs is better off than this fallout 76 when it comes to series of bugs. 

Well, you actually have a very good point here. The bugs in Fallout 76 isn't a child's play at all. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, you actually have a very good point here. The bugs in Fallout 76 isn't a child's play at all. 

It was a free fall based on how the whole thing went with the bugs and all. They did let the game franchise really down in my opinion. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe the devs/company that is involved in making the case are seeing all this negative reviews made around the game from different gaming communities to take advantage of it's poor game-play, and building better version. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

It was a free fall based on how the whole thing went with the bugs and all. They did let the game franchise really down in my opinion. 

Sadly enough, they still made their money from the game. Now, the question is who is to be blamed for this? 

On 12/12/2021 at 10:18 AM, Boblee said:

Sadly enough, they still made their money from the game. Now, the question is who is to be blamed for this? 

The gaming company should be blamed for the bugs and actually selling such a game, then the gamers should be blamed for buying trash. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

The gaming company should be blamed for the bugs and actually selling such a game, then the gamers should be blamed for buying trash. 

In essence, what you're trying to say is that everyone is supposed to be blamed for each of their own individual decision and actions in what happened.