Register Now
_B_

Anyone here planning on getting Fifa 21?

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sometimes the game maybe hyped that's why you see some gamers falling into such tricks. You don't blame most of them.like that when they fall prey of such trap. 

Even if a video game is hyped, there as always good review YouTube channels like WatchMojo where you can get real intel about the games. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, with WatchMojo and other credible video games reviews YouTube channel, you can easily relax because you will get good intelligence always. 

For now WatchMojo is my number one go to when it comes to looking for video games YouTube reviews because they have been exceptionally good over the years. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

For now WatchMojo is my number one go to when it comes to looking for video games YouTube reviews because they have been exceptionally good over the years. 

After WatchMojo video games review channel, what's your next favorite amongst the likes of reviews channels? 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

After WatchMojo video games review channel, what's your next favorite amongst the likes of reviews channels? 

Gameranx and Angry Centaur Gaming are my next best video games reviews channels after Angry Joe. 

On 12/14/2021 at 6:56 PM, Boblee said:

Even if a video game is hyped, there as always good review YouTube channels like WatchMojo where you can get real intel about the games. 

That's it, which means no need of panicking provided you'll go over and watch it's review via a video game review channel to get the best review. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's it, which means no need of panicking provided you'll go over and watch it's review via a video game review channel to get the best review. 

Yeah it's something that I believe that have helped a lot gamers in their decisions making when it comes to choosing a game to play. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah it's something that I believe that have helped a lot gamers in their decisions making when it comes to choosing a game to play. 

Seriously, that's the reason why I believe that reviews are made in the first place for gamers to be well informed. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

It has helped alot, because we wouldn't have been up to date, when it comes to choosing excellent video games to play.  

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that's the reason why I believe that reviews are made in the first place for gamers to be well informed. 

As long as video games review informations is out there, then gamers will always have something to call up on to help them decide on the games they are going to purchase.

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

As long as video games review informations is out there, then gamers will always have something to call up on to help them decide on the games they are going to purchase.

Seriously, no video games player who really have good value for their money, they will make good reviews their priority. 

On 12/18/2021 at 12:36 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, no video games player who really have good value for their money, they will make good reviews their priority. 

The reviews saves you a lot of stress and money by preventing you from buying trash games that you will hate yourself for later.